exclusive! Lemon Way On-the-Go Wrinkle Resist Shirt
Overview & Details
A quintessential wardrobe staple, this cotton poplin shirt is updated with a high-low hem. Unbuttoned, untucked and paired with ripped jeans for a casual weekend vibe or paired with a pant suit for the office, this classic shirt can look as alluring or conservative as you like, but it always looks first class.
|Color Choices:||Coral, Light Blue or Periwinkle|
|Fabrication:||Stretch, lightweight, wrinkle-resistant cotton poplin|
|Cuffs:||Single-button with slits; pleat detail|
|Design Details:||Bust darts; back yoke with box pleat|
Size, Content & Care
|Size Choices:||XS-XL; 1X-3X|
|Body Length:||Approx. 27"L|
|Fit:||Semi-Fitted: Designed for 3 to 4 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 3" - 4" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape.|
|Content:||71% cotton, 26% polyester, 3% spandex|
|Care:||Machine wash, tumble dry|
|Country of Origin:||Imported|
- Provides the polished look of shirting while resisting wrinkling so that you can truly be a woman-on-the-go without the hassle of ironing
- Created from a blend of cotton, polyester and spandex to provide plenty of stretch while keeping its shape
- Easy Care, Easy Wear - the fabric is easy to care for; just machine wash, tumble dry. Shake out the item and hang it up straight out of the dryer to utilize the wrinkle resistant properties
Lemon Way On-the-Go Wrinkle Resist Shirt
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell
Take a stroll down Lemon Way and immerse yourself in a collection of playful, casual classics complemented with whimsical, eye-catching prints, boldly proclaimed on a canvas of go-anywhere, do-anything fabrics. Lemon Way: the essential twist an everyday wardrobe craves.
Remind me about Lemon Way upcoming shows.