Leaf & Petal Designs Blooming Wax-Dipped Amaryllis Bulb
Requiring no gardening skills or special care, this giant, waxed amaryllis bulb makes the perfect spring decoration. It quickly produces two flower stalks with four to five large blossoms each—most bulbs even produce a third stalk! A wonderful accent for the home, this bulb is well suited for a table, mantel or just about anywhere.
Good to Know
- Everything you need to know about your plants is available on the web at leafandpetaldesigns.com, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-593-3660.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. It cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. Orders must have a physical address.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Delivers long-lasting, live flowers in any setting
- Gardeners and non-gardeners alike will be thrilled to enjoy live flowers in bloom for many weeks
- Absolutely no gardening skills needed; the perfect gift for family, friends or coworkers
- Unique and interesting conversation piece guaranteed to please
- Striking as a standalone spring decoration; choose for 4 colored finishes
- Becomes the focal point when nestled into a centerpiece or other decorations
- Buy more than one and group together for the most stunning floral décor
- No planting, watering or special care required
- Simply place the bulb in your home and enjoy the large white blossoms
- When the blossoms are spent, cut them off to allow additional flowers to emerge
- Performs best indoors away from direct light and drafts
- Limited trials have shown success when transplanting the bulb into a garden or container
- After enjoying the bulb inside your home, clip off the spent bloom stalks
- Remove the wax from the bulb and plant it in a pot or in the garden with the top of the bulb at soil level
- The bulb has spent a great deal of energy producing blooms with no care; it may not flower again until its second season in the soil
|Color Choices:||Buttercup Yellow, Lavender, Spring Green or Spring Pink|