Leaf & Petal Designs 4-pc Northern Lights Sun-Standing Impatiens Set
Overview & Details
Add a bright pop of color to your garden with this collection of Northern Lights Impatiens. In warm hues of coral, orange and magenta, this early-flowering plant with a mounding habit will look beautiful as ground-cover or when planted in window boxes and patio containers.
What You Get
- 2 "Coral Aurora" sun-standing impatiens in 2.5" pots
- 2 "Magenta Borealis" sun-standing impatiens in 2.5" pots
- Planting and growing guide
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- Plants are alive and growing at the time of shipment.
- Apply a 2" to 4" layer of shredded bark, compost, leaves, straw or other organic matter around your plants to promote moisture retention, maintain even soil temperatures and discourage weed growth. Replenish the mulch as needed.
- A lack of sufficient water can cause impatiens to take on a sparse or leggy appearance. To rejuvenate the plants, cut them back to half of their current height, water thoroughly, and maintain a consistent watering schedule to keep them looking their best. Because impatiens naturally shed spent blossoms, no deadheading is needed.
- Keep the area around your plants free of weeds. Weeds compete with surrounding plants for food, water and light. Walk around the garden periodically and pull weeds, including the roots, as soon as you see them.
- Feed your plants once every 7 to 10 days during the
growing season with a water-soluble fertilizer.
- Impatiens are tender annuals that cannot tolerate any frost or freezing temperatures. In the event of a late spring frost, protect young plants by covering them overnight with a sheet, frost blanket or an inverted bucket or box. Remove any material used to cover the plants the following morning. Impatiens should be discarded when they have finished flowering at the end of the season.
arrived in very good condition. waiting to plant (weather too wet). Hoping that these will do well in full sun as advertised.JUSTME3, PAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 5 found this review helpful
Died in the box
Opened box all dried up .and dead!Tried to water nothing!Andreabean1, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
my plants came in good condition. they've been planted about 3 days later. they've yet to bloom. once a week I see a bud open but no flowers yet. It's been 2-3 monthsdolly2of4, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful