Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Stick Blur & Go
Overview & Details
What It Is
A universal priming stick that visually blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and other skin imperfections.
What You Get
- .31 oz. Teint Idole Ultra Wear Stick Blur & Go
What It Does
- A universal priming stick that instantly blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and other skin imperfections.
- With just a few swipes, skin is shine-free, matte and smooth and primed for makeup application with a "barely there" feel
How to Use
- Apply the product directly onto the skin and using the fingertips, gently massage until skin feels smooth to the touch
- Use alone to control shine, before your foundation as a primer or as a touch-up to lock-in makeup throughout the day
Made in France
|Ingredients: DIMETHICONE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, OZOKERITE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, C20-40 ALKYL STEARATE, SILICA SILYLATE, PERLITE, LAURETH-4|
Does exactly what the name says!!
Ok, maybe I missed something but what I heard was it works like a powder to eliminate shine without making your wrinkles more obvious. It does exactly that. I think it even diminishes the look of my deeper lines around my mouth and lips.mj273, WAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Oh my gosh...
I have finally found the perfect tool. This works so good and a perfect way to contour my makeup. Thank you.KatKam51, NVWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Exactly what I needed.I love this little guy...always need this, it seems. The answer to all my needs, as I love a dewy look.......but not too dewy...This saves the day.horatio70, TXWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love, Love , Love
The blur and go applied to skin makes it smooth and silkie. My makeup looks vibrant and even. It gives my makeup long wear for the day. I will definitely be reordering. Think about making this item an auto-ship.deltared, MDWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
My make up last all day with minimal touch up and the best part everything stays matte no shine. It's really like an eraser. I highly recommend it.MrsHerrera, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Remind me about Lancôme upcoming shows.