Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Stick Blur & Go
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What It Is
A universal priming stick that visually blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and other skin imperfections.
What You Get
- .31 oz. Teint Idole Ultra Wear Stick Blur & Go
What It Does
- A universal priming stick that instantly blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and other skin imperfections.
- With just a few swipes, skin is shine-free, matte and smooth and primed for makeup application with a "barely there" feel
How to Use
- Apply the product directly onto the skin and using the fingertips, gently massage until skin feels smooth to the touch
- Use alone to control shine, before your foundation as a primer or as a touch-up to lock-in makeup throughout the day
Made in France
|Ingredients: DIMETHICONE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, OZOKERITE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, C20-40 ALKYL STEARATE, SILICA SILYLATE, PERLITE, LAURETH-4|
My make up last all day with minimal touch up and the best part everything stays matte no shine. It's really like an eraser. I highly recommend it.MrsHerrera, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Love it you have to put on last not first. When you put it on top of your makeup.Anniecat123, VAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
This product works for me, easy to use and literally blurs away tiny lines around my lips and eyes. A must have!waterbaby1215, GAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love Love Love
I love this Blur Stick. I have never refereed to a makeup product as "fun" but for some reason this is a fun product. It goes on smooth and easy and really helps with the small little lines on my forehead. I feel like my face has a glow when i use it. I like the ability to just put it exactly where i want to without using a makeup brush or sponge. Great product!SFJ6, FLWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
I have used Lancme since I was 22. I am now 63 andpeople think I am the youngest child in my family.Excellent products.wrenchet1, HIWas this review helpful? 14 out of 15 found this review helpful
Remind me about Lancôme upcoming shows.