Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear 090 Ivoire N Liquid Foundation
Overview & Details
What It Is
An oil-free liquid foundation that offers up to 24-hours of color wear.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. Teint Idole SPF 15 24-Hour Ultra Wear Liquid Foundation - 090 Ivoire N
What It Does
- Gives all skin tones flawless looking, medium-to-full complexion-perfecting coverage
- Redness, pores and imperfections visibly disappear, evening the appearance of skin tone and leaving a matte yet natural looking result
- Up to 24-hour color wear liquid foundation that leaves a natural-looking, velvety matte finish
- Broad spectrum SPF 15 protection
- Comfortable, not thick or greasy
How to Use
- Prep your foundation for longer wear with La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer (sold separately) for a smooth, long-lasting makeup effect or La Base Pro Pore Eraser (sold separately) for a matte complexion that minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Apply Teint Idole Ultra Wear liquid foundation with a brush, makeup sponge, or your fingers.
- When using a foundation brush, lightly feather the product, starting where there is the most discoloration and blending outward.
- Or, apply using fingers, blending with a cross-hatch pattern starting where there is the most discoloration and blending outwards.
- For SPF protection, you must reapply every 2 hours.
Made in France
|Ingredients: G861465 Active Ingredient: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Silica, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone; May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. B50722/2|
This product goes on easy, covers well and minimal to no transfer. I bought the 555 suede and initial when applying it looked too dark butIt blended in so well it was fine.Diddy1, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I finally found my color for winter, 350 Bisque C. Will call Lancome in spring to learn the darker shade for summers in AZ. This foundation covers minor blemishes, doesn't lie in the fine lines at my eyes and lasts all day. I like that it blends easily and doesn't feel or look 'cakey'. I was heavy handed once and could smell the make-up. Otherwise, I can't detect any aroma and I am sensitive to odors. Blends nicely onto my neck as I am reddish there. Best foundation I've ever had, am 63.AZlover, AZ
Best of the best
Finally! After trying an array of other high end brands....Dior, Fenty, Estee Lauder, you name it. Lancome in my opinion is the best. Superior coverage, staying power, not over drying or too matte. You really can go without any setting powder or spray. Oh! let me not forget to mention....the shade selection, you WILL find your match. Absolute perfection.satindoll29, GAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
By far the best foundation ever!!
I have struggled for years to find a foundation that matched my skin color. Having black hair and fair skin it has been a challenge. I have tried many and everything was always too dark. This foundation matches my skin perfectly. I like the feel of it on my skin. I like that at the end of the day it looks like I just put my makeup on. I like everything about this foundation!! So worth the money!!Kringle2, LA
Foundation last all day long!QueenSasha, PA
Remind me about Lancôme upcoming shows.