Lancôme Genifique 2-piece Night Cream and Eye Concentrate
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What It Is
Serum and night cream duo formulated with Genifique to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What You Get
- 1.7 oz. Genifique Repair Night Cream
- .67 fl. oz. Advanced Genifique Eye Light Pearl Concentrate
What It Does
- Works while you sleep to help target the visible signs of skin aging and to help rejuvenate the appearance of skin's luminosity and youthful-looking complexion
- Helps skin to be moisturized, look smoother and appear more radiant
- With continued use, the visible signs of aging skin and wrinkles will appear reduced
- Works with skin during its natural nighttime revitalization process to help rejuvenate the appearance of your skin
- Offers lasting hydration overnight
- Helps make skin around the eye contour appear more firm and more revitalized
- Engineered with a flexible massage applicator to help reach the entire area around the eye
- Fresh texture targets both above and below the eye
- Unique formulation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines/crow's feet wrinkles and eye bags
- Eye contour appears less puffy and more luminous
How to Use
- Apply your night cream on perfectly cleansed skin every night, after Advanced Genifique, our #1 serum (sold separately).
- Working outwards from the center of the face, gently massage the formula into your skin.
- Take one drop of the formula with the applicator.
- Adjust the quantity of the drop along the neck of the bottle.
- Then apply this drop on both eye contours, and start the application method.
- Do not apply into eyes.
- For more detailed application instructions see the printed insert that comes with the product or Lancome.com.
Made in France
|Ingredients: 761196 55 Aqua/Water/Eau, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methyl Gluceth-20, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mica, Escin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Caffeine, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, BHT, Laureth-7. D171271/1|
|Ingredients: 762262 9 Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Zea Mays Oil/Corn Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Wheat Germ Oil, Polyacrylamide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Limonene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract/Vitreoscilla Ferment, Citronellol, Laureth-7, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil/Rice Bran Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate. D38881/1|
I walked away from traditional department store beauty products years ago in pursuit of other higher end products. After a few weeks using this product I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner. With out a doubt the texture, firmness and redness on my face is greatly improved . Added bonus these two products don't have the dreaded perfume smell so many products do have. Please please develope more fragrance free products for those of us with sinus allergies.Fall1102, CTWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
What a combo!!!
Love! Night cream you just need small amount, feels so good on not greasy, bonus for the eyes is great, feels so cool under my eyes. Would highly recommend! This was s awesome deal!!pennie05, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Noticing a difference
Since I am only using this product a little over a week, it might not seem fair to judge. However, in this case - the judgement is very positive. The skin under my eyes is smoother and noticeable to me... The night cream is very soothing - not sure with results but happy with the overall product.spankie3, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
A great product duo
Great pricing and Flex Pay at HSN gave me the opportunity to try the Lancome product line. Otherwise it wasn't affordable.The products DO WORK. I'm in my 70's and people are always remarking on my skin. This duo has decreased the darkness under my eyes, and reduce the puffiness.For those of you looking to give your eyes a treat. This is a great deal.HRider7, NYWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Best night cream and eye cream ever
I love this duo! I am 60 years of age and have tried so many products and have not been satisfied until genifique. I have dry skin a lot of the time and this duo really does the job for me. I awaken in the morning and my skin feels so soft and looks smooth. My lines around my eyes and mouth look so much better. What a great difference.nuggette, TXWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Remind me about Lancôme upcoming shows.