Lancôme Bienfait Night Cream & Oil Duo
Overview & Details
Lancôme Bienfait Night Cream & Oil Duo
What It Is
Hydrating oil and a powerful nighttime moisturizer that helps optimize skin renewal and moisture balance.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. Bienfait Multi-Vital Oil
- 1.7 oz. Bienfait Multi-Vital Night Moisturizing Cream
What It Does
Bienfait Multi-Vital Oil
- Blend of botanical essences with the delicacy of a serum
- Provides moisture, leaving skin soft, supple and radiant-looking
- Formulated with antioxidants and helps fight free radical aggressors
Bienfait Multi-Vital Night Moisturizing Cream
- Optimizes skin's natural renewal process and helps reveal its true beauty
- Triple-action formula locks in nurturing moisture, uncovers healthy-looking skin and boosts your skin's defenses against environmental aggressors with a powerful combination of Omega 3 and 6 with antioxidant Vitamins E, Vitamin A and Cg (ascorbyl glucoside)
- Helps you wake up to soft, smooth skin that looks its healthy best and radiantly luminous
- Non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested for safety
How to Use
- Apply Bienfait Multi-Vital Oil to cleansed face and neck every morning.
- Apply Bienfait Multi-Vital Night Moisturizing Cream to cleansed skin every night.
Night cream made in USA; oil made in France
|Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum/Fragrance .|
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil/Rice Bran Oil, Zea Mays Oil/Corn Oil, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, CI 15985/Yellow 6, CI 19140/Yellow 5, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxycitronellal, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aspartate, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Wheat Germ Oil, Polyacrylamide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Polycaprolactone, Panthenol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Zinc Gluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Copper Gluconate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Laureth-7, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Chlorphenesin.|
I've always been a loyal customer to Lancome. I'm 42 with still plenty of compliments on my skin and I can openly say I was a sun worshiper. So on that note I can give some kudos to lancome. I also have sensitive skin that tends to break out easily and with lancome I havent yet. I was weary of the oil drops, basically because the word oil scares me, but I figured what the heck and went for it...sooooo glad i did. It's been two weeks faithfully and not a break out and beautiful skin !!jenni1mc, MA
Great product love the oilvangie18, NY
It is alo t better than what you think. IThe oil is not as greasy as the absolute so I can use it in the morning. I almost think it is better than the absolute line.you really need to try it. It's good not greasy. It's like it feeds your skin to make better.Anniecat123, VAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love this DUO!!!
This is the perfect face oil with the perfect Night Cream. My skin looks so much better and hydratedTQ25, TXWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
I can only use both at night. Oil for day doesn't mix with my makeup :(Luckybaby6, CA
Remind me about Lancôme upcoming shows.