Krud Kutter 160 oz. Original Concentrated Cleaner
Overview & Details
Cut the crud and the clutter with Krud Kutter. This powerful multipurpose cleaner works on a variety of stains and surfaces and it comes in a concentrated formulation so you can mix the strength you need. Best of all, it takes the place of a host of other cleaners, so you can free up some space under your sink.
What You Get
- Krud Kutter Original concentrate - gallon bottle
- 32 fl. oz. concentrated spray bottle
Good to Know
- Dilute in the included spray bottle to adjust cleaning strength
- Safely removes the toughest stains that most all-purpose cleaners can't touch
- Use to remove food and drink stains, grease and oil, lipstick, marker and crayon, scuff marks, chewing gum, soap scum, dried latex paint, pet stains, glue/adhesive and more
Works on multiple surfaces
- Great for kitchens, bathroom sinks, bathroom tubs, tile, countertops, floors, clothing, outdoor grills, downspouts, patio furniture and more
Design for the Environment certified
- Tested and certified to be safe for the environment and to perform
Made in USA
This product is the best cleaner Ive ever bought/used. Very nicely priced for the amount of product you receive. In fact recommended Krud Kutter to my extended family for all their cleaning needs. Cleans grills, car rims, makeup smears in sink and our limestone counter top, diluted for cleaning floors, lime and hard water buildup is wiped away.bride2hm, CA
Love this product!needoiron, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Best paint brush cleaner,better than anything else. Brushes come out like new...sparke, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Power to no scrub!
I 'm in love with this product,it changed my way of scrubbing my cabinets and stove. My next job will be tacking my backyard tables and chairs, Thank you for an easy job .mamaruby, MI
This stuff is amazing!
Like others have mentioned, I've spent so much money on other cleaners here that promise to be the miracle cleaner of all time with mediocre results. I gave this one more try, and finally something that actually WORKS!. I used it on some weird gunk that gathered underneath the fridge...nothing worked on it before. Snip snap this stuff dissolved the gunk. No smell, doesn't seem harsh, I'm looking around for the next gunk to use it on...I'm thinking the air fryer basket is next! Great stuff!ibqb, CA