Korres Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Sunscreen
Overview & Details
What It Is
This is an ultra-lightweight fluid moisturizer with broad spectrum protection.
What You Get
- 1.69 fl. oz. Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
What It Does
- Ultra-lightweight fluid that instantly disappears into skin
- Provides broad-spectrum UV protection
- Silky texture wears beautifully under makeup for a weightless, luminous finish, making this an ideal daily moisturizer throughout the year
- Contains yoghurt concentrate, rice and camapu extracts, provitamin B5, jojoba oil and other key ingredients
- Provides hydration while sealing in moisture, leaving skin feeling softer and looking smoother
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 32 women who used the product once:
- 100% of women said their skin was softer, more moisturized
How to Use
- Shake well. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Wear alone, over skin care product and under makeup. Can be worn daily throughout the year.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if you're swimming or sweating.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Before using on children under 6 months, ask a doctor.
- Keep out of eyes.
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octinoxate 6.5%, Octsalate
5%, Octocrylene 10%.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Distarch Phosphate, Fragrance, Silica, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triheptanoin, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Physalis Angulata Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ozonized Oryza Sativa (Rice) Callus Culture Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin, Phenylpropanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Yogurt Powder, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
Sheer, gentle, effective
This is a very nice, sheer, (for a Broad Spectrum sunscreen), liquid-y product. It is effective and feels natural on the face. I have sensitive, pale skin, but after 2 summer months of continual use, no rash & no sunburn! The bottle is compact, well designed to toss in your bag, is ergonomic in the hands, & delivers the liquid so it doesn't drip or squirt. Cocoanut scent not mentioned online. Pricey for a small bottle, hence the loss of star #5.SFChick, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.