Korres Yoghurt Firming Body Duo
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all purchases. Exclusions apply.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
This is a moisturizing shower gel and a premium body butter that provides long-lasting hydration.
What You Get
- 13.53 fl. oz. Yoghurt Shower Gel
- 6.76 fl. oz. Yoghurt Firming & Anti-Wrinkle Body Butter
- Top: Rose and milk
- Middle: Ylang ylang, violet, peach and coconut
- Base: Sandalwood and tonka bean
- Like a fresh, clean and airy bar of soap mixed with sparkling water
What It Does
Yoghurt Shower Gel
- Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing and helps maintain the natural moisture level of the skin
- Helps temporarily reduce the visible signs of aging
- Contains emollients, humectants yoghurt and other key ingredients
- Leave the skin soft, smooth and moisturized
- Free of propylene glycol, synthetic dye, mineral oil, silicones and parabens
Yoghurt Firming & Anti-Wrinkle Body Butter
- Helps firm the appearance of body skin, helping improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps improve the look of skin texture/crepiness, leaving the it looking younger
- Helps optimize elasticity and moisturize, leaving the skin feeling soft and supple
- Rich in alaria esculenta extract, shea butter, olive squalane, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, sunflower seed oil and other fine ingredients
- Free of mineral oil, petrolatum, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, synthetic dye, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol and animal by-products
How to Use
- After cleansing with shower gel, apply body butter to warm, damp skin. It can be used all over the body and is ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees.
Made in Greece
Good to Know
- Alaria esculenta extract is a rich source of fatty acids and antioxidants.
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-33, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Yogurt Powder.|
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum/Fragrance, Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Amyl Cinnamal, Arginine, Beheneth-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Castoryl Maleate, Cetyl Palmitate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Glyceryl Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Yogurt Powder.|
Korres Yoghurt Firming Body Duo
It works - 5 stars!!!!!
Ladies it really does work. I noticed after only one use. I could feel the side of my upper outer thighs and I was shocked. Just give it a try and keep using it. I know it seems odd, but it really is true. Of course do not expect a miracle, but expect a difference..theqeen2012, WA
I just received this and it really works on wrinkled creapy skin. I used the butter only 1 day and already noticed it worked and made such a huge difference - - one day ! I am so thrilled it really worked. I have tried everything and nothing works but this. I had purchased Korres Lavender and Sea Salt and I loved it. So I decided to purchase this one and although it's a little expensive it is worth it because it really works. I spent $10 or store bought and it does nothing. Thank you thank you Korres for such great products and HSN for the flex pay! The flex pay allows us to buy more from you who may be on a limited budget!! A customer forever!!PattieWG, NY
Can't go wrong with anything that Korres produces. The body butter is not greasy; absorbs into the skin; this yoghurt scent is very mild; after the gym and shower, I used to tone up my skin and don't have to worry that I am smelling like a rose. Gave the body wash to my brother; who uses after his shift at the firehouse. The guys like it because it does NOT dry out their skin. Have been a fan of Korres for many years; only product I use. Highly recommend to all the guys out there;CaAnt, CA
I really like the body cream. The shower gel is nice too. If something doesn't make me itch, I know it's a keeper. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry & didn't want to miss out on a deal, so ordered it without checking ingredients. which I still have not done! Life's been crazy! Anyway, as long as all of the product ingredients are non-toxic, I will keep this. Otherwise i will not. But it feels like silk & heaven going on. The shower gel has a rather strange chemical smell to me. I love the body cream.congosandbongs, MO
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Valerie Stup
with Host Lesley Machado
with Host Carrie Smith