Korres Yoghurt Firming & Anti-Wrinkle Body Butter
Overview & Details
What It Is
Premium body butter provides long-lasting hydration.
What You Get
- 6.76 fl. oz. Yoghurt Firming & Anti-Wrinkle Body Butter
- Top: Rose and milk
- Middle: Ylang-ylang, violet, peach and coconut
- Base: Sandalwood and tonka bean
- Aroma of fresh, clean, airy bar of soap mixed with sparkling water
What It Does
- Helps firm the appearance of body skin, helping improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps improve the look of skin texture/crepiness, leaving the it looking younger
- Helps optimize elasticity and moisturize, leaving the skin feeling soft and supple
- Rich in alaria esculenta extract, shea butter, olive squalane, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, sunflower seed oil and other fine ingredients
- Free of mineral oil, petrolatum, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, synthetic dye, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol and animal by-products
In a clinical study on 30 women, who used the product once on their outer forearms, participants experienced an average 53% improvement in moisturization after 30 minutes.
In a clinical study on 30 women, who used the product twice daily on their outer forearms after 1 week:
- 100% of the participants experienced an improvement in the look of skin elasticity
- Participants experienced a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
After 6 weeks:
- Participants experienced improvement in the appearance of skin texture and crepiness
- Participants experienced an average 53% improvement in the appearance of skin firmness
- Participants experienced improvement in the look of skin elasticity
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 30 subjects who used the Firming & Anti-Wrinkle Body Butter twice daily on their outer forearms:
After 6 weeks:
- 97% of participants felt that the product provided an increase in skin softness
- 94% of participants felt that the product provided an improvement in skin moisture
- 90% of participants felt that the product provided an improvement in the appearance of skin texture/crepiness
- 90% of participants felt that the product improved the look of skin firmness
- 87% of participants felt that the product improved the look of skin elasticity
- 80% of participants felt that the product provided an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to Use
- Apply to warm, damp skin. It can be used all over the body and is ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees.
Made in Greece
Good to Know
- Alaria esculenta extract is a rich source of fatty acids and antioxidants.
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-33, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Yogurt Powder.|
iron out the wrinkles.
I have recently lost 40lbs and have some sagging. I have purchased so many things that supposedly going to take care of this problem. I noticed a big difference after the very first use. My arms actually looked go and I was able to wear a sleeveless top. I love it. Can't wait to try it on my legs.MAZZ847, MAWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Love the Classic Greek Yogurt Scent
I like how this product feels on the skin. I am eager to see how much better it works that the Greek Yogurt body butter I usually use.BoBunnyBoo8885, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 8 found this review helpful
Love the Classic Greek Yogurt Scent
I like how this product feels on the skin. I am eager to see how much better it works that the Greek Yogurt body butter I usually use.BoBunnyBoo8885, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 6 found this review helpful
please see below
I have a lot of Korres products ... but this body butter ( & yes I know body butter can be greasy ), but this stuff just does not absorb, on me at least. I find I can not put clothes on after I use it, so I use it at night, as my 'bed clothing' are looser. Would not purchase again.wellbred, NYWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Got caught up in the hype again. This did nothing as pitched for crepey skin. I found it to be very greasy. Even after using a small amount, I could not put on my clothes. Every thing I touched had grease marks on it.If you have crepey bat wing arms, dont waste your money. It doe not say on the jar that it is for crepey skin.I found it to be heavy, greasy moisturizer.cidney, PAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 7 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.