Korres Yoghurt Almond Shower Gel Duo - 13.53 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
This creamy foaming shower gel with hydrating ingredients provides moisturization to the skin while cleansing.
What You Get
- (2) 13.53 fl. oz. Yoghurt Almond Shower Gels
- Soft, milky notes of almond and honey blend with the gourmand, yet uplifting scent of yoghurt.
What It Does
- Contains emollients and humectants that provide a lasting moisturizing effect
- Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing
- Helps temporarily reduce visible signs of aging
- With wheat proteins, althea extract and other natural ingredients, it helps maintain skin's natural moisture levels
- Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 32 women who used Korres Yoghurt Almond Shower Gel once:
- 100% agreed it improved skin moisture
- 100% agreed it increased the appearance skin smoothness
- 97% agreed it increased skin elasticity
- 97% agreed it improved the appearance of skin texture
- 100% agreed it made their skin feel more velvety
- 100% agreed it had a luxurious foaming action
- 97% agreed it refreshed their skin
- 91% agreed it made their skin look youthful
- 94% agreed it made their dry skin look smoother
- 100% agreed they would recommend to a friend
- 100% agreed they would replace their current shower with this product
- 100% agreed their liked the product overall
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT, ARGININE, BEHENETH-10, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CASTORYL MALEATE, CETYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, FORMIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT GLUTEN, INIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, LACTIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SODIUM GLUCONATE, TOCOPHEROL, YOGHURT POWDER.|
Love This New Korres Shower Gel !
I love the new Korres Yogurt Almond Scent. The Shower Gels speak for themselves, and I have been using them for years. Very hydrating. Highly recommend.BoBunnyBoo8885, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Light scent of...coconut
I am a big Korres fan and was so excited to try out the new yogurt almond scent. (My favorite scents are Yogurt and Guava.) This have a very light and barely perceptible creamy scent, so maybe it would be good for somebody who is sensitive to stronger fragrances. It's not sweet. Unfortunately, this smells more like coconut than yogurt or almond to me, which was disappointing. It's definitely my least favorite of the Korres scents, and I generally adore everything they make!Sqwirrel, NC
Love Korres But Not My Favorite
The scent is almost nonexistent, was hoping it would be like the body butter buy was not.BrewerLadatto, TX
Very disappointed in this one!
Absolutely NO SCENT! No almond, not a hint of honey? Seriously if a company is going to market a product with these ingredients please be sure they are there! Introduced to this line with gift box containing the Violet shower gel WOW! I absolutely love it and will buy again. Look for that one, you will not be sorry!Margaritaville36, CO
Love Korres But...
This shower gel is without any scent , no honey no yogurt and no almonds, had to return ... sorry staying with the usual suspects mango, berries, Jasmin and basil lemonGAJO, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.