Korres White Blossom Body Butter - 1.69 fl. oz.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Transport your senses to a field of blossoming white flowers with this luxurious body butter. The richly moisturizing formula leaves your skin feeling soft and soothed, making it ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees. Let its light, fresh scent transform your morning routine into a spa-like experience.
What You Get
- 1.69 fl. oz. White Blossom Body Butter
- Top: Lemon, bergamot, aldehydes and cyclamen
- Mid: Rose and white flowers
- Base: White musk
Good to Know
- May contain traces of wheat/nuts.
- Helps moisturize and soothe skin
- Helps soften and rejuvenate the look of skin
- Helps optimize skin elasticity and smoothness
- Ideal for use on dry elbows, heels and knees
- Helps skin look more youthful, hydrated and dewy
- Contains coconut-derived emulsifiers
- Perfect for layering under fragrances to improve lasting power
- Dermatologically tested
- pH neutral
- Free of petrolatum, propylene glycol, mineral oil, silicones and parabens
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL,
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS
(SWEET ALMOND) OIL, GLYCERIN,
CARBONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS
(SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER,
SQUALANE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA)
BUTTER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL,
PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE,
ALCOHOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE,
ASCORBIC ACID, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BENZYL
ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CETEARETH-33,
CITRAL, CITRIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL
IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, LACTIC ACID,
LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PEG-8, PEG-40
HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL,
PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE,
PYRUS CYDONIA FRUIT EXTRACT,
TOCOPHEROL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE)
SEED EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM.
Anything Korres is spoiling myself when I use it. I love that it moisturizes my skin and sloughs off dead skin. Bottles too small.redy2wrk23, TNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
what a disappointment. wanted to give as a gift but what an embarrassment it would be. not worth the cost. . they are sample size. would return but then I would be wasting more money.Indreams, MDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.