Korres Water Bamboo Freesia Eau de Toilette - 1.69 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
Korres Water Bamboo Freesia combines the scent of fresh bamboo and alluring freesia. The fragrance is inspired by the different shades of nature, from vegetal bamboo to a vaporous floral signature.
What You Get
- 1.69 fl. oz. Water Bamboo Freesia Eau de Toilette
- Top: Bamboo, freesia and watermelon
- Mid: Mimosa and lotus flower
- Base: Cedarwood, sandalwood and musk
What It Does
- A fresh floral and marine scent
- Korres is committed to continuously developing the base of our formulas using technology and research in more environmentally friendly ways; thus, we broadly avoid the use of specific synthetic compounds
- Contains 87% natural content
- Free of parabens, silicones, mineral oils, synthetic dyes, propylene glycol, polycyclic-musks, nitro-musks and phthalates
- The scent opens with wet vegetal imprints of watermelon and bamboo, unveiling a fresh and vaporous floral bouquet; freesia and lotus flower fresh with sparkling tones embrace the signature of mimosa, laying on a soft woody background
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
My new summer scent!
Please do not stop making this! It's so clean and fresh! BEST SUMMER SCENT!rrosado, LAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
The best smell ever
Amazing!!!!!!! I buy a lot on hsn and I some I keep and some I send back but this never!!!!!!!mama3834, MOWas this review helpful? 1 out of 3 found this review helpful
I really like the smell, a clean and refreshing smell:) wish it was a bigger bottle but it's still nice, best if used right of a shower.countrygirl19, WYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
This is a delicious scent but only lasts 5 minutes,i wish it would last at least a few hours,needs something to fix the scent!1970, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Good attempt but
I initially thought it was great but after it settled into my skin it smelled cheap and strong smell of a large alcohol content.Jody137, GAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Amy Morrison
with Host Valerie Stup
with Host Michelle Yarn