Korres Volcanic Mineral Eyeliner Wardrobe
Overview & Details
Korres Volcanic Mineral Eyeliner Wardrobe
What It Is
Volcanic Minerals Kohl Eyeliner is an eyeliner pencil for rich, long-wearing, deep color.
What You Get
- .04 oz. Volcanic Minerals Eyeliner Pencils - #01 Black Shimmer
- .04 oz. Volcanic Minerals Eyeliner Pencils - #02 Brown
- .04 oz. Volcanic Minerals Eyeliner Pencils - #04 Blue
- .04 oz. Volcanic Minerals Eyeliner Pencils - #06 Grey
What It Does
- Provides a smooth, flawless finish
- Formulated with lipids, volcanic minerals and other key ingredients
- Highly pigmented formula gives rich, vivid color for a variety of looks
- Free of parabens, mineral oil and ethanolamine
- Formulated to glide on easily and blend beautifully with no pulling, tugging or skipping on the eye area
How to Use
- Place the index finger of your non-dominant hand on the outer corner of your upper eyelid. With the eye closed, gently pull the lid taut.
- Starting at the outer corner of your upper eyelid and working toward the inner corner, use your pencil to draw small, light dots, as close to the lashes as you can, creating a thin, dotted line all the way across the top of the lash line.
- Repeat below the eye, if desired.
Made in Germany
|Ingredients: Dimethicone, CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Margarita (Pearl) Powder, Cetearyl Behenate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaerthrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydrohydrocinnamate, Ceramide 3, Pumice, Tin Oxide, Dimethyl Oxobenzo Dioxasilance, Silica, Isoceteth-10|
|Ingredients: C10-18 Triglycerides, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, CI77492 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Talc, Tocopherol, Pumice, Ascorbyl Palmitate.|
|Ingredients: C10-18 Triglycerides, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Talc, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tocopherol, Pumice, Ascorbyl Palmitate.|
|Ingredients: Dimethicone, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Beeswax Pearl Powder, Cetearyl Behenate, Isononyl Isononanoate Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ceramide 3, Pumice, Dimethyl Oxobenzodioxasilane, Silica, Isoceteth-10, [+/- (May Contain): Iron Oxide Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ultramarines].|
The best eyeliner
I just love thsee eyeliners. Great colors, long lasting and easy to use. I highly recommend these to anyone and everyone. You won't regret buying.COOLNRS, VAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Like these. they seem to work well for methrifty199, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
They don't budge
I tried the black and the blue pencil and find they don't budge. As other reviewers have stated about only one time use on the soft eyeliners, I found that for continued use just turn the end of pencil to bring up more colored tip. I didn't turn it up far but it did move. Four stars instead of five stars for not mentioning in video how to get more colored tip to show.nanamumu, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Do not glide as easy as described. Colors are nice. They're not the automatic pen, so they do have to be sharpened. Not sure worth the price.shopgirl100, AZWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Can't sharpen the soft eyeliners.
I really love these however when it came time to sharpening 2 of them, there is no way you could. The pencils are fine! What the heck do you do with the soft SHIMMERING BLACK and the other SOFT ONE????? There is no way to sharpen them. Is this just a one shot deal? Use it a few times and throw it away? I have 3 daughters and none of us could figure this out. Sorry, won't order again.linnie558, ILWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.