Korres Raspberry Twist Lipstick
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What It Is
Shiny, highly-pigmented lip color in a convenient pencil style that never needs sharpening
What You Get
- .09 fl. oz. Raspberry Twist Lipstick
What It Does
- Helps moisturize lips while offering full, shiny, intense and long-lasting color
- Luxuriously soft formula, made with raspberry oil and other key ingredients, feels emollient and rich
- Convenient twist-up pencil design never needs sharpening and glides on for an easy and extremely soft application with the ultimate precision
- Combines full-pigment lipstick with super-shiny gloss in universally flattering shades for all skin tones
- Free of mineral oil, parabens and propylene glycol
How to Use
- Apply to lips alone or under your lip gloss or lipstick of choice.
Made in Italy
|Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectoride, Flavor, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol; [+/- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 6, Carmine, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake].|
Seems more pure than others. I use it like a glosshotinvegas, FL
Like it alot!
I bought it in Lust. I love the texture and knowing the ingredients are more health conscious than other brands. The color was rich and a modest amount went a long way. I would prefer if the cap would click shut so I dont lose the top.Regista1, NY
Color not what is described
I really like the crayon style lipsticks. I purchased this one in "Romance." It goes on nicely, is at least average in wear, and has some shine. However, the color has a coral tint that does not flatter me. It is not described correctly, as I probably would have avoided it. It is a nice color, but I was disappointed in the coral tone.Daisy001, IL
Was sent the wrong color and this color doesnt look like color advertisedLynnj63, FL
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.