Korres Raspberry Twist Lipstick
Overview & Details
What It Is
Shiny, highly-pigmented lip color in a convenient pencil style that never needs sharpening
What You Get
- .09 fl. oz. Raspberry Twist Lipstick
What It Does
- Helps moisturize lips while offering full, shiny, intense and long-lasting color
- Luxuriously soft formula, made with raspberry oil and other key ingredients, feels emollient and rich
- Convenient twist-up pencil design never needs sharpening and glides on for an easy and extremely soft application with the ultimate precision
- Combines full-pigment lipstick with super-shiny gloss in universally flattering shades for all skin tones
- Free of mineral oil, parabens and propylene glycol
How to Use
- Apply to lips alone or under your lip gloss or lipstick of choice.
Made in Italy
|Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phyto steryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Squalane, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectoride, Aroma (Flavor), Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Flurphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Lilalool, Tocopherol, [+/- May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].|
Seems more pure than others. I use it like a glosshotinvegas, FL
Like it alot!
I bought it in Lust. I love the texture and knowing the ingredients are more health conscious than other brands. The color was rich and a modest amount went a long way. I would prefer if the cap would click shut so I dont lose the top.Regista1, NY
Color not what is described
I really like the crayon style lipsticks. I purchased this one in "Romance." It goes on nicely, is at least average in wear, and has some shine. However, the color has a coral tint that does not flatter me. It is not described correctly, as I probably would have avoided it. It is a nice color, but I was disappointed in the coral tone.Daisy001, IL
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Alyce Caron