Korres Olive Oil & Vanilla Peony Body Cream
Overview & Details
What It Is
Moisture-nourishing body cream.
What You Get
- 6.76 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Vanilla Peony Body Cream
- Top: Violet leaf, olive leaf and lemon
- Middle: Lily of the valley, olive blossom and peony
- Base: Vanilla, honey and almond milk
What It Does
- pH neutral formula contains key ingredients, including avocado and sweet almond oils, shea butter, olive leaf extract and organic extra virgin Greek olive oil, which is a natural source of Vitamins E and A and is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants
- Helps improve the look of texture and elasticity and helps skin look smooth and supple
- Helps moisturize your skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and giving it a youthful-looking glow
- Ideal for dry elbows and heels
- Free of mineral oil, petrolatum/paraffin wax, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, SLES, ALES, synthetic dyes, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol and animal by-products
How to Use
- After showering, apply body milk to body, especially dry elbows, heels, and knees.
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Decyl Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum (Fragrance), Althaea Ocinalis Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citronellol, Distarch Phosphate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA.|
I am absolutely in love with this product - as well as the oil and the shower gel. It makes your skin feel silky velvety smooth and has a very nice scent. I highly recommend. I have ordered several more of the same.pcan, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Robin Wall
with Host Lynn Murphy