exclusive! Korres Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Hand Cream
Korres Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Hand Cream
What It Is
Moisturizing, non-greasy hand cream made with olive leaf extract, extra virgin olive oil and other key ingredients. The formula is gentle enough for most skin types and ideal for everyday use.
What You Get
- 2.54 fl. oz. Pure Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Hand Cream
What It Does
- Helps moisturize skin while temporarily reducing the visible signs of aging
- Helps skin feel soft and soothed
- Leaves skin looking smooth, supple and moisturized
- Helps give skin a youthful-looking glow
- pH neutral formula is free of mineral oil, petrolatum/paraffin wax, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, ALES, synthetic dye, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol and animal by-products
Made in Greece
Good to Know
- Hand cream is made with aloe and high-quality olive oil extracted from the silver-green olive groves of Crete. Cretan olive oil is naturally rich in fatty acids and Vitamins E and A.
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Distarch Phosphate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Malachite Extract, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-20 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.|
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Korres shows.
When To Watch
with Host Valerie Stup