Korres Olive Oil & Cedar Shower Gel
Overview & Details
What It Is
Shower gel from a line based on the world renowed Cretan olive oil, a high-quality olive oil extracted from the silver-green olive groves of Crete, incorporated in cosmetic formulations.
What You Get
- 8.45 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Cedar shower gel
What It Does
- Enriched with olive leaf extract, aloe, and other key ingredients to help maintain normal hydration levels
- Helps leave skin feeling soft, looking smooth and moisturized
- Helps temporarily reduce the visible signs of aging
- With organic extra virgin olive oil from olive groves of Crete
- Free of mineral oil, petrolatum/paraffin wax, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, PEG, ALES, synthetic dyes, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol, animal by products. pH neutral
- Top: Green Olive, Lemon, Cardamom, Bergamot
- Heart: Lavender, Pine Leaves
- Base: Patchouli, Olive Wood, Cedarwood
How to Use
- Use in the shower combined with water
- For best results, use with a loofah or sponge.
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Eau/Water, Sodium Laureth Suflate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Castoryl Maleate, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Limonene Linalool, Olea Europea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehyrdroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol.|
Love this brand The scent is excellent and leaves the skin so soft It has spoiled me for any other body washjaykay6, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Favorite Korres Scent
I've enjoyed Korres products for many years. My first love was Guava then Lemon Basil followed by Sea Lavender. I took a chance to try this because of the fragrance notes and olive oil. I'm so pleased how it moisturizes my skin. But I'm over the moon about the scent. It just so relaxing and therapeutic. I hope that Korres will create a Body Balm or Body Milk in this frangrance. Well done !!!Audi5000, MDWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.