exclusive! Korres Olive Oil & Blossom Body Oil
Overview & Details
Korres Olive Oil & Blossom Body Oil
What It Is
This dry body oil, enriched with extra virgin olive oil and other key ingredients, nourishes skin with moisture.
What You Get
- 3.38 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Blossom Anti-Aging Body Oil
- Top: Bergamot, clementine and pomegranate
- Middle: Olive blossom, freesia and pink peony
- Base: White musk, blond woods and tonka beans
What It Does
- Formulated with extra virgin organic olive oil, alaria esculenta, shea butter, sweet almond oil, apricot oil and other key ingredients
- Helps skin appear moisturized, firm, smooth and younger and helps improve the look of skin's elasticity
- Ultra-moisturizing formula leaves skin feeling supple and silky soft
- Helps fight against free radical aggressors
- Free of mineral oil, petrolatum/paraffin wax, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, SLES, ALES, synthetic dyes, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol and animal by-products
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 32 women who used the product daily, after 28 days of use:
- 90% of the participants agreed their skin's elasticity was optimized and skin's texture looked improved
- 84% of the participants agreed their skin was moisturized
- 87% of the participants agreed the appearance of their skin's firmness was improved
- 90% of the participants said they saw an improvement in the appearance of skin smoothness
How to Use
- Apply to skin, especially dry elbows, heels and knees.
Made in Greece
Good to Know
- Formulated with high-quality olive oil extracted from the silver-green olive groves of Crete. The olive oil is naturally rich in fatty acids and full of Vitamins A and E.
|Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil.|
Love the olive makes skin feel moist and smooth
Very good product. Skin feels so Smooth moist. Love it. A must have.September2, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Kind of dissapointed
Not for me. Too heavy. Does not penetrate well. Even a bit irritation on my skin. Sorry. Goes backMarianna25, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.