Korres Olive Oil and Blossom Body Duo
Overview & Details
What It Is
High-quality olive oil extracted from the silver-green olive groves of Crete is incorporated into these Korres Olive Oil and Blossom cosmetic formulations. The body cream nourishes skin with moisture, rejuvenating and softening it, while the shower gel gently cleanses.
What You Get
- 6.76 fl. oz. Olive Oil and Blossom Body Cream
- 8.45 fl. oz. Olive Oil and Blossom Shower Gel
- Top: Bergamot, clementine and pomegranate
- Mid: Olive blossom, freesia and pink peony
- Base: White musk, blond woods and tonka beans
What It Does
- Enriched with organic extra virgin Greek olive oil
- Confers a youthful-looking glow with a remarkable suppleness and soft feel
- Helps optimize skin elasticity and collagen levels
- Concentrated skincare for your body that provides age-defying properties
- Key ingredients include organic extra virgin Greek olive oil, a natural source of Vitamins E and A; olive leave extract; aloe; shea butter; sweet almond oil; soybean oil and rosemary extract
- Enriched with olive leaf extract and aloe
- Moisturizing, cleansing and pH neutral
- Helps optimize skin's own natural collagen and elastin levels
- Free of mineral oil, petrolatum/paraffin wax, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, PEG, ALES, synthetic dyes, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol and animal by-products
- Ideal for everyday use
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Decyl Cocoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Distarch Phosphate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA.|
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Castoryl Maleate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Olea Europaea Olive Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol.|
A New favorite!
So happy to have learned about this product. I love the fragrance. My skin is super dry during the winter months, and I usually need more than lotion. But my skin has been smooth and soft with daily use. I look forward to my next purchase. Thank you!DeBerry1, DE
The BEST Body Duo !!!
This is the first time I have used Korres Body Duo and I LOVE them will be purchasing more in this line.jad2400, IA
Lovely scent, absorbs well
The scent Olive Oil and Blossom is quite different, and I like it. The shower gel is rather strong smelling - the scent stays with you, and I like that too. The lotion absorbs easily, and is not sticky. Highly recommend.caligirlsue, CA
Can't get enough of Korres I am a Blossom gal this scent is my favorite makes my skin so softdeb-14_7, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Love this stuff!!!
I've used Korres is in the past, and thought it was ok, but this new Olive Oil body duo is amazing. LOVE IT!. I bought this and the honeysuckle, then went back and bought every other scent. The scents are light, not overpowering, but lovely. And the moisturizer is not heavy, and my skin just drinks it up. I brought some of the hand cream into the office, and the ladies love it. I highly recommend this Korres product.CAKelli, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Amy Morrison