Korres Mineral Tinted Brow Mascara
Overview & Details
What It Is
This lightweight brow mascara formula tints and defines brows to create a fuller look and an overall illusion of thickness. Brows are set, for naturally framed eyes all day long.
What You Get
- .14 fl. oz. Mineral Tinted Brow Mascara
What It Does
- Enriched with mineral clay, minerals, shea butter and other key ingredients to provide fuller-looking brows
- Defines and structures the look of eyebrows
- Tints eyebrows
- Specially shaped brush can easily help create brows that look natural to bold
- Conditions eyebrow hairs with moisture
How to Use
- Apply Brow Mascara to eyebrows in the direction of hair growth in quick strokes to build and define eyebrow hairs.
- For a bold, intense brow look, use a brow pencil to fill in any spots and then follow with the Brow Mascara, brushing brows in the opposite direction of hair growth to deposit color and add texture.
- Follow by combing brows in an upward and outward motion, in the direction of hair growth, to create your desired brow shape.
Made in Germany
Good to Know
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, propylene glycol and ethanolamine
- Dermatologist tested
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Kaolin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Methylpropanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Sorbitol, Simethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, VP/VA Copolymer, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-4, Steareth-20, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.|
Not a Fan
Watched the video of this product and thought finally a brow product that works. Not so...the model that demonstrated this product brows looked great when she applied product. Her brows looked full and she was able to put a tail on her brow that was non existent before application. I applied to my brows and it did not work at all. I ordered the light because I have a fair complexion & light blonde hair. Product left little colored flecks and could not put a tail on my brows. Its going backladylovesbling, OH
MINERAL TINTED BROW MASCARA
I have very sparse brows. I wanted to go with a lighter more natural look than I had been. I received this mascara very quickly and tried it right away. For some reason, the product only stuck to my sparse brow hairs. Those looked nice and natural. However, the product never adhered to the empty skin just the thin and sparse brow hairs. It looked great in the spots with the sparse brow hairs but I remained with the same naked and empty skin, same as before. Sorry. Had to send the product back.rourke1of4, FL
Brush too big
Brush deposits too much product in one area have to use another tool to smooth it out. I would have returned it but took it on a trip. I had good faith in it that I tossed the box, receipt.Feb58, IL
I was hoping this would be great at making eyebrows appear thicker. I applied several coats without luck - could not even see it on brows. The medium was way to light also for brown eyebrows, really would have needed the deepest shade to maybe see it but that was encouraged for people with darker skin and hair tone. Will not buy again.ljem, WI
Worst brow product I have ever used
I ordered this product in the medium shade after seeing it on HSN. I have very, very sparse brows and have tried a variety of brow products. This Korres Brow Mascara is among the worst. It went on extremely clumpy and streaky, and didn't look at all natural.bradmax, PA
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.