We think you'll love these just as much
Korres Lily Bouquet Shower Gel Duo
Overview & Details
A field of violets, roses and jasmine await your senses with this indulgent shower gel duo. Bask in the fresh floral scent as the creamy, moisturizing cleanser pampers your skin, leaving it looking smooth and supple. Let it inspire your natural beauty.
What You Get
- (2) 13.53 fl. oz. Lily Bouquet Shower Gels
- Mixture of violet, rose, jasmine and ylang ylang that forms a fresh floral accord reminiscent of spring bouquets
Good to Know
- May contain traces of wheat/nuts.
- Helps leave skin feeling soft and looking supple, smooth and moisturized
- Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing
- Contains aloe and coconut-derived cleansers
- Free of propylene glycol, synthetic dye, mineral oil, silicones, parabens, petrolatum, ethanolamines, PEG, ALES, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol and animal by-products
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Castoryl Maleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol.|
Lovely fragrance and not overbearing. Leaves skin soft and moisturized.AmbitiousBlonde, IL
Great shower gel
Shower gel has gentle aroma of grapes, after trying a few other products I like this one best. If I use it with lotion it really hydrates skin and I feel really clean and hydrated without heavy aroma.anijos, PA
Love the smell and let me tell you if you have maturing skin this is for you! I threw all my Bath and body works away!!unicornpittman, TNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love Korres products. They leave your skin so hydrated and silky soft. The scents are wonderful, light and not overpowering.gretchenmass, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Best Shower Gel ever!
I have used Korres shower gel for probably a year or more. Before using it my skin was itchy, dry, and was irritated. Now that I use Korres my skin is none of those things. Don't get me wrong I still use a moisturizer but before using Korres no moisturizer was enough. I love this stuff and will never use anything else as long as I can buy it. As a bonus it smells great and lathers really well. It lasts a long time because you only need a small amount.TeresaAndTerry, TN
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.