Korres Lily Bouquet Shower Gel Duo
Overview & Details
A field of violets, roses and jasmine await your senses with this indulgent shower gel duo. Bask in the fresh floral scent as the creamy, moisturizing cleanser pampers your skin, leaving it looking smooth and supple. Let it inspire your natural beauty.
What You Get
- (2) 13.53 fl. oz. Lily Bouquet Shower Gels
- Mixture of violet, rose, jasmine and ylang ylang that forms a fresh floral accord reminiscent of spring bouquets
Good to Know
- May contain traces of wheat/nuts.
- Helps leave skin feeling soft and looking supple, smooth and moisturized
- Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing
- Contains aloe and coconut-derived cleansers
- Free of propylene glycol, synthetic dye, mineral oil, silicones, parabens, petrolatum, ethanolamines, PEG, ALES, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol and animal by-products
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Castoryl Maleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol.|
I just finished showering with this love the lather..and skin feels soft not dry..and of course smells terrific..boat, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Korres shower gel.
Leaves my skin soft.Gerry1960, LAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I use Korres as much as possible. I have been a fan for a few years. The yoghurt gels , sleeping mask and butters are wonderfull, not oily. I keep in my car as I drive over an hour to work . I also have tried the olive oil cream and it is very good. The bath gels has lots of duds which I like.fridays0439, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Can't describe this delicious smell
This smells so delicious but not flowery. I have the yogurt smell. Leaves my skin very soft. Better than that stuff that starts with a P.Suedahling, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Added to my favorites
I've received more compliments on this scent. Clean, fresh and not overpowering.itzme5, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.