Korres Lemon Tuberose Body Spray and Body Cream Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
You'll love the distinctive scent of lemon peels blended with creamy floral notes of tuberose in this set. Picture bergamot gardens next to blooming jasmine flowers under the Mediterranean sun as you pamper your whole body.
What You Get
- 4.23 fl. oz. Lemon Tuberose Body Cream
- 3.38 fl. oz. Lemon Tuberose Eau de Cologne Spray
- Top: Bergamot and mandarin
- Mid: Jasmine, ylang-ylang and peach
- Base: Musk, cedarwood and patchouli
Eau de Cologne Spray
- Top: Bergamot, mandarin, grapefruit, lemon and pomelo
- Mid: Lily of the valley, orange blossom and jasmine
- Base: Musk, tuberose and soft amber
What It Does
- Luxuriously moisturizing body cream enriched with almond oil, aloe, Provitamin B5 and other key ingredients that enhance skin suppleness; pH neutral and 92.3% natural content
- Age-defying properties for the body; when you moisturize skin with this body cream, it helps give your skin a healthier-look
- Helps optimize skin elasticity and the look of smoothness
- Moisturizes and soothes skin, making it ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees
- Provides immediate moisture and maintains skin's own moisture, even 30 minutes after application
Eau de Cologne Spray
- Invigorating body spray with ginger extract and aloe for an instant refreshing feeling
- Distinctive scent of lemon peels with creamy floral notes of tuberose
- Lightly fragrances skin
- Free of polycycline-musks (PCM) compound, nitro-musks and phthalates
Made in Greece
Good to Know
Body cream is dermatologically tested.
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Decyl Cocoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Distarch Phosphate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA.|
|Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pentylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.|
Fresh Summer Scent!
I love this scentsummery, fresh, lovely! Generous cologne size, good value!tangerine427, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I am a huge fan of guava, citrus, verbena, olive oil, etc. but this was a lovely scent of tuberose and lemon. Unfortunately, I have to return as I had a slight reaction to the spray. However, this is likely me as I have had finicky skin as i have a mild case of eczema. I really like this scent.Kris777, UTWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Lily of the Valley
I don't know why this is called lemon and tuberose because I don't smell either. I love tuberose, but I didn't smell any in this. Its clean, which is the lemon I suppose, but I couldn't identify it either. The main note is lily of the valley, like 85 percent, which I do not like in a perfume. It has a nice balance though, meaning its not a light spray that fades in 5 minutes. Just not the fragrance for me.ispendalot, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Body Spray with Alcohol?
I love korres and this is the first time, i have to return this product. The very first ingredient in the spray is alcohol and there is a big sign, highly flammable, keep away from heat, smoking, etc. i have sensitive skin and that would hurt me tremendously. I wish, that would have been disclosed.luvsweets, GAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 4 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.