Korres Lemon Basil Body Spray and Body Butter Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
A green spice of dazzling freshness with a vibrant lemon zest surrounds you when you indulge with this body set from Korres.
What You Get
- 3.38 fl. oz. Basil Lemon Body Spray Eau de Cologne
- 7.95 fl. oz. Basil Lemon Smoothing Body Butter
- Top: Plum, peach, grapefruit, fresh lemon, clary sage, apple and orange
- Mid: Jasmine, eucalyptus, musk and neroli
- Base: Pine and musk
What It Does
Body Spray Eau de Cologne
- Invigorating body spray with ginger extract and aloe
- Provides an instant, refreshing feeling
- Free of polycyclic-musk compounds (PMCs), nitro-musks and phthalates
- Luxuriously moisturizing body butter contains some of the most powerful ingredients in nature, including shea butter, organic quince extract and a proprietary blend of sunflower, almond, avocado oils, plus other key ingredients
- Provides age-defying properties for the body; adds moisture to the skin, which helps give your skin a healthier-look
- Helps optimize skin elasticity and the look of smoothness
- Moisturize and soothe the skin making the body butter ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees.
- Contains 39% natural oils, natural moisturizers and natural butters; contains no propylene glycol, synthetic dye, mineral oil, silicones or parabens
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BISABOLOL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT.|
|Ingredients: Water (Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, PEG-8, Alcohol, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.|
The lotion is wonderful and gets rid of most of the crapeish skin, i have been "blessed" with The body spray is not as good, but very usableroxandbec, FL
Awesome lotion and love the fresh basil lemon scent.The cologne smells great also, but has no staying power on me at all...but I really enjoy the products.jinkies, CA
Love this scent and results!
I have tried several Korres products, and the all work well, but this scent is my favorite, right after the ginger lemon one. My daughter in law from Greece gave me my introduction years ago to this brand. Finally a scent to match the lotions fragrance. Please do this with the ginger lemon as well! And a perfume that lasts longer would be even better.Peacemaker714, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
The lotion is fantastic as usual! I am returning because the body spray is not even as goos as the previuos body spray. It doesn't last 10 seconds---zero fragrance! Zero! Very disappointing they sold this to me! As a long time Korres customer I am pretty tiffed I have to spend my time returning a bottle of water! My 2 year old lemon basil body spray smells better and lasts a little longer!wabby99, IL
I dont get it
Korres was an exclusive brand for many years, but the quality of the base product is very similar to Perlier, I do not see anything in this product that would be considered evolutionary in terms of herbal science or apothecary.However, the price point for this special was a great deal. Unfortunately the scent is overpowering and I could not bear to wear it -- or even try it for more than a day.artifactguy, IL
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.