Korres Jasmine Body Milk
Overview & Details
What It Is
Boasting the luxurious scent of jasmine blossoms, this rich body milk helps provide lasting hydration with skin-compatible oils.
What You Get
- 6.76 fl. oz. Jasmine Body Milk
What It Does
- Luxuriously moisturizing body milk enriched with almond oil, aloe, Pro-Vitamin B5 and other key ingredients that enhance skin suppleness
- Helps skin look smooth and healthy
- Helps optimize skin elasticity
- Moisturizes and soothes the feel of your skin, making the formula ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees
- Free of propylene glycol, synthetic dye, mineral oil, silicones and parabens
How to Use
- Best when applied to warm, damp skin after bathing to lock in moisture.
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Trigyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Decyl Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum/Fragrance, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Buytlphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Distarch Phosphate, Eugenol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA.|
You know, I have this in the shower gel and it is wonderful, but this body milk is wayyyy too strong!. I mean it was going right up through my nose. I just can't recommend this. As I mentioned the body wash is fantastic. Also, I have read reviews that the body butter is nice too. I may try that one instead.mollymia7, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.