We think you'll love these just as much
Korres Guava Citrus Body Butter Trio - 7.95 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
Guava Citrus Body Butter is a rich, luxurious and decadent treat for your dry skin, featuring warm tropical fruits and fresh citrus notes.
What You Get
- (3) 7.95 fl. oz. Guava Citrus Body Butters
- Top: Fresh, citric, sparkling, lemon and orange
- Mid: Sweet, coconut, floral, slightly green, jasmine, rose and lily
- Base: Sweet, powdery, woody, cedarwood, vanilla and musk
What It Does
- Contains some of the most powerful ingredients in nature, including shea butter, organic quince extract and a proprietary blend of sunflower, almond and avocado oils with other key ingredients
- When you moisturize skin with this emollient-rich body butter it adds moisture to the skin, which helps give it a healthier look
- Helps optimize skin elasticity and the look of smoothness
- Moisturizes and soothes skin, making it ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees
- Contains 39% natural oils, natural moisturizers and natural butters; no propylene glycol, synthetic dye, mineral oil, silicones or parabens
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eteareth-33, Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.|
I love this body butter. It is not greasy but it is moisturizing. The scents are light but pleasant. A tube last you a very long time. I always buy the set of three because I hate to run out. I took a chance on ordering a year ago and now its my go to favorite.anir, OH
These body butters are wonderful. No matter which scent you choose, they are all greatsophia25, NJ
Creamy, absorbs well, protects skin and will last until you wash it off. Not sticky, tacky nor waxy. Your skin will drink it up. The lack of chemicals makes it safe to use on babies, cancer patients or dialysis patients if they dont mind the gentle fragrance.naturalwoman-58, GA
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.