Korres Greek Yoghurt Shower Gel
Overview & Details
Greece is steeped in history, rich in ancient traditions and natural allure. Dip into its centuries-old beauty rituals with this shower gel. Made with yoghurt, humectants and emollients, the moisturizing cleanser leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. Let the fresh, clean scent envelop your senses and transport you to your own Grecian isle escape.
What You Get
- 13.53 fl. oz. Yoghurt Shower Gel
- Aroma like a fresh, clean, airy bar of soap mixed with sparkling water
- Contains emollients, humectants and yoghurt
- Helps leave skin feeling smooth, soft and moisturized
- Helps temporarily reduce the visible signs of aging
- Helps maintain the natural moisture level of the skin
- Free of propylene glycol, synthetic dye, mineral oil, silicones and parabens
- Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum/Fragrance, Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Amyl Cinnamal, Arginine, Beheneth-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Castoryl Maleate, Cetyl Palmitate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Glyceryl Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Yogurt Powder.|
I just finished this bottle of shower gel though I wouldn't call it a gel, rather a shower lotion. So it lasted me about 5 months. Very smooth and lightly scented. I only use a very small amount to wash my whole body. Love Korres!msdixipeach, CAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.