We think you'll love these just as much
Korres Greek Yoghurt Eye Cream Duo - .51 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
This advanced nourishing eye cream is formulated with yoghurt, a centuries-old Greek skin soothing solution. The instant eye cream moisturizes and primes the eye area before makeup application.
What You Get
- (2) .51 fl. oz. Greek Yoghurt Under Eye Priming Moisturizers
What It Does
- The cooling beauty treatment perfectly primes the delicate eye area for flawless concealer application
- Formulated with Greek yoghurt concentrate, myrtle extract, rhodiola rosea extract and other key ingredients
- Helps brighten the appearance of dark circles
- Helps reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness
- Helps optimize skin elasticity
Clinically shown in a study with 32 subjects who used Korres Greek Yoghurt Under Eye Priming Moisturizer, after 28 days to:
- Increase skin moisturization
- Optimize skin elasticity
- Reduce the look of dark circles
- Reduce the look of puffiness
- Reduce the look of skin roughness
- Improve skin softness
- Improve the look of skin smoothness
- Improve the look of skin radiance
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 32 subjects who used Korres Greek Yoghurt Under Eye Priming Moisturizer twice per day after 28 days:
- 100% of the subjects saw an improvement in skin moisture
- 100% of the subjects saw an increase in skin softness
- 94% of the subjects saw an improvement in the look of skin elasticity
- 94% of the subjects saw reduction in the look of wrinkles in the eye contour area
- 94% of the subjects saw an improvement in the look of skin texture
- 91% of the subjects saw a reduction in the appearance of dark circles
How to Use
- Gently squeeze the tube to dispense a small amount of product and apply around the eyes, avoiding the upper eyelid area.
- The cool ceramic tip gently massages under eyes with each application.
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRIHEPTANOIN, SUCROSE STEARATE, GLYCERIN, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, BETAINE, ACACIA DECURRENS/JOJOBA/SUNFLOWER SEED WAX POLYGLYCERYL-3 ESTERS, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROGENATED C12-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, DISTARCH PHOSPHATE, SUCROSE, SUCROSE DISTEARATE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA (BAOBAB) PULP EXTRACT, ALANINE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ARGININE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROLYZED MYRTUS COMMUNIS LEAF EXTRACT, LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT, LONICERA JAPONICA (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT, MENTHYL LACTATE, MOURERA FLUVIATILIS EXTRACT, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PCA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE EXTRACT, SALICYLIC ACID, SERINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM GLUCEPTATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SUNFLOWER SEED OIL SORBITOL ESTERS, THREONINE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, YOGURT POWDER.
This eye cream is simple and effective, especially worked well on my swollen under eye area. And the cooling tip is so soothing. Will become my go to Eye product. Oh and you get TWO!!!MJSeppa, NYWas this review helpful? 10 out of 10 found this review helpful
I watched the presentation and really, really wanted this to address my puffy eyes like they said it would. I'd have to say don't see too much help in that department. Going to keep but will not order again.gemstone gal, ORWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Nice product-terrible applicator
This is a really nice soothing eye calming,moisturizing product,however,you applicator is Bogus.honestly,the majority of the product is all over the place.the hole is way too big.you really should read your reviews and fix itsassystew2, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Korres Eye Cream
I love Korres body butters and shower gels but, the eye cream made my skin under my eyes burn. It just wasnt for me.diva734, MIWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.