exclusive! Korres Greek Olive Oil Exfoliating Scrub
Korres Greek Olive Oil Exfoliating Scrub
What It Is
A creamy exfoliating face scrub with natural olive stone powder that effectively cleanses and exfoliates skin removing dirt, debris and impurities. Enriched with olive leaf extract, extra virgin olive oil, aloe, calendula extract, amino acids, and other key ingredients, this refreshing, creamy exfoliator helps reveal younger-looking skin.
What You Get
- 2.54 fl. oz. Olive oil scrub
What It Does
- Reveals younger-looking skin
- Refreshing exfoliating cleanser soothes and moisturizes skin
- Key ingredients include organic extra virgin Greek olive oil, a natural source of Vitamin E & A, olive leaf extract, olive stone powder, calendula extract, amino acids
How to Use
- Recommended daily skincare routine for normal and dry skin.
- Rub gently into wet skin avoiding the eye area and rinse off with plenty of water.
- At night, apply the Olive Oil Nourishing Night Cream after cleansing.
- In the morning, apply the Olive Oil Day Cream after cleansing.
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Olea Europaea Olive Seed Powder, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Isodecyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Octyldodecanol, Polyisoprene, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Wheat Germ Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Arginine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Limonene, Linalool, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea Olive Leaf Cell Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Leaf Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum.|
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Korres shows.
When To Watch
with Host Valerie Stup