exclusive! Korres Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 Cleansing Emulsion
Overview & Details
Korres Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 Cleansing Emulsion
What It Is
A 3-in-1 gentle cleansing emulsion that effectively removes dirt, debris, impurities and make-up from face and eyes. It cleanses the skin, without leaving any oily residue. It cleanses the skin while providing instant and long-term moisture to the skin, while helping skin fight against free radical aggressors.
What You Get
- 6.76 fl. oz. Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 cleansing emulsion
What It Does
- 3-in-1 gentle cleansing emulsion that effectively removes dirt, debris, impurities and make-up from face and eyes
- Improves skin moisture and softness
- Aloe vera, bioflovonoids (citrus flavonoids), broccoli extract, and other key ingredients effectively cleanse without leaving an oily residue
- Cleanses the skin while providing long-term moisture to the skin for refreshed looking skin
- Key ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil: a natural source of Vitamin E & A, Olive Leaf Cells Extract, Citrus Flavonoids, Broccoli Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Mountain Tea Extract, Vegetable Squalane, Chamomile Extract, Sweet Almond Oil
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 32 subjects who used the Olive Oil 3-in-1 Cleansing Emulsion daily: after 4 weeks:
-90% said it improved skin moisture
-90% said it improved skin softness
-84% said it made their skin look healthier
-84% said it improved overall appearance of skin
Clinically shown to improve skin moisturization after 1 hour.
Clinically shown to provide short-term and long-term moisturization, with continued use.
How to Use
- Rub gently into the face, neck and eye area; remove excess emulsion with cotton pads.
- Can be rinsed or tissued off.
- Follow up with Olive Oil Day Cream during the day or Olive Oil Night Cream at night.
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Squalane, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica Broccoli Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed Oil, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Oil, Olea Europea Olive Leaf Cell Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond Oil, Sideritis Scardica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Trideceth 8.|
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Between this and the Olympus Tea Foaming Cream Cleanser I dont know which I like best. They both leave your skin clean, soft and moisturized. I cancelled my auto delivery from a product I have used for YEARS that starts with a P. These blow that one away and I NEVER in a million years thought I would change makeup remover. Please offer on auto ship and not only do I thank you but my skin does too :)Adamsgirl, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Love this product. It melts in my hand and glides smoothly over my face and seems to melt my makeup in just seconds. It doesnt dry out my face. I havent had to apply nightly moisturizer because of how great this product leaves my skin after cleansing. Olive oil is so great for our skin.tvurcdl, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Big fan of Korres use multi products skin is so soft you see a changed within a weekdeb-14_7, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I have sensitive combination skin and this cleanses and hydrates my skin beautifully. It smells great too!TC012, CTWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
I loved this, it smells nice feels wonderful going on and it wipes off easily and leaves your skin fresh and moist. Its very gentle and the scent is mild and not lingering.jennylapu, NHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.