Korres Greece's Secret to Flawless Skin Skincare Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
Achieve a natural, radiant-looking glow and prep skin for flawless makeup application with this skincare set. Start with rich, gentle Korres Greek Yoghurt Cream Cleanser to deliver a smooth and even-looking complexion. Round out your skincare routine with Wild Rose Brightening Priming Moisturizer and Vitamin C Brightening Oil. Harness the power of Greece's secret wonders to truly pamper your skin.
What You Get
- 2.54 fl. oz. Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser
- .51 fl. oz. Wild Rose Brightening Priming Moisturizer
- .51 fl. oz. Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Oil
What It Does
Foaming Cream Cleanser
- Gentle, soap-free cleanser ideal for all skin types
- Moisturizes and leaves skin feeling soft
- One-step cleansing removes dirt, debris and makeup
- Formulated with Greek yoghurt concentrate, honeysuckle, amaranth seed extract and other fine ingredients to provide soothing and moisturizing beauty benefits
- Contains no petrolatum, mineral oil, silicone, propylene glycol or parabens
Brightening Priming Moisturizer
- Provides up to 24 hours of moisture with imperata cylindrica, hyalurnoic acid and other key ingredients
- Infused with stabilized Vitamin C, curcuma longa root extract, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and other key ingredients; helps improve the appearance of skin texture
- Helps make skin appear brighter, with a more even-looking skin tone
- Temporarily reduces visibility of pores with white willow bark extract, a rich source of salicylic acid, corn starch and other key ingredients
- With continued use, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines for a more youthful look
- Helps optimize skin's own natural collagen levels
- Helps provide antioxidant protection against free radicals
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Helps soothe and moisturize
- Formulated with an oil blend of squalene (from olive oil), apricot kernel oil, sunflower seed oil and other key ingredients; does not contain petrolatum, mineral oil, silicone, parabens, propylene glycol or ethanolamines
How to Use
- Morning and night, apply Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser to clean, wet skin. Gently massage in circular motions and rinse well.
- After cleansing with the Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser, apply Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial for overnight results.
- In the morning, apply Wild Rose Brightening Priming Moisturizer to face and neck before applying makeup, avoiding direct contact with eyes.
- Gently massage a few drops of Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Oil onto cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye area. Can be used morning and night, alone or mixed with your moisturizer or foundation.
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Water (Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosucinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sclerotium Gum, Alcohol, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lactis Proteinum/Whey Protein/Proteine Du Lait, Lactose, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Sodium Phytate, Titanium Dioxide, Yoghurt Powder.|
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Isoamyl Laurate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Distarch Phosphate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.|
|Ingredients: Isoamyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Alcohol Denat., Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Parfum/Fragrance, Physalis Angulata Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.|
Unbeatable KORRES product.lana790, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Nice Skin Set!
I really love this kit. I purchased this kit so I could try each product at a great price. I have sensitive skin and these products work good. The cleanser is my favorite!shopaholic04, VAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
My aging yet still oily skin loves this set! I discovered Greek skin care a couple of years ago during a trip to Greece, and I wonder why it isn't a bigger "thing" - the ingredients are fabulous and very effective. This cleanser is gentle and gets my skin really clean, and I ADORE the oil. It doesn't break me out and makes my skin so soft. The primer is great, too - doesn't make my makeup melt off like some do. I've used other Korres products and have never been disappointed.BarbInBoston, MAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
I love Korres products the kit is great, I wish the face wash did not have sulfates. I am allergic to sulfates.Cece61, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I have very dry skin and thought these products would be good for this type of skin. I use oil but I feel this one is heavy. I have used this for about 3 days and noted this morning that I am broken out. I am sending back due to this. I think it is too thick for my skin. There is a smell to the oil that is not pleasant, however, the primer smells good as does the cleansing cream. I wish this would have worked out.molly913, MSWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.