We think you'll love these just as much
$78.00 - $148.00
Korres Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum
Overview & Details
What It Is
Golden serum for all skin types
What You Get
- 1.01 fl. oz. Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum
What It Does
- Helps moisturize skin and optimize skin's own natural collagen and elastin levels
- Helps firm, soften, smooth and brighten the appearance of skin
- Contains 94.9% natural ingredients and the powder of 1-day fresh organic Greek saffron (rich in crocin from the krocus flower), beta-glucans, complex of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, peptide, and amino acids with copper, oat extract and tamarind seed polysaccharides and other key ingredients
- Free of petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol and ethanolamines
- Dermatologist tested
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 32 subjects who used Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir twice daily.
After 2 weeks:
- 84% said they saw an improvement in skin moisture
- 87% said they saw an improvement in the appearance of skin brightness
After 4 weeks:
- 87% said they saw an improvement in skin moisture
- 90% said they saw an improvement in the appearance of skin brightness
- 93% said skin looked firmer
- 93% said skin appeared smoother
- 96% said they saw an improvement in skin elasticity
Clinically shown to:
- Help increase skin's moisture level
- Help optimize skin's own natural elasticity
- Improve skin softness
- Help firm the appearance of skin
- Help smooth the look of skin
- Help brighten the appearance of skin
How to Use
- Apply to the face and neck, avoiding eye area. For external use only.
- Each day, morning and night, massage a few golden drops onto cleansed skin.
- Can be used alone or added to your favorite skincare routine.
- Follow with your favorite serum or moisturizer.
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat.,Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-5 Laurate, Propanediol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Citral, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Crocus Sativus Stigma Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hexapeptide-11, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Mica, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan Gum.|
This serum is very effective and my skin glows. I am 70 and it has changed my skin.Ellen238, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Softest skin, ever!!
I love this beautiful elixer! I have only recently come to terms with the fact that my break our-prone, congested, 56 year old complexion needs moisture. This provides that, and a brightness and smoothness that takes years off my face.l feel like this bottle will last a long time, as I use it at night and days I'm at home, not wearing a CC cream. I look refreshed and younger, which is nice, even if nobody else sees me! Sometimes you need a little luxury just for YOU. This is certainly a luxury!Lauri46, ORWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Korres Golden Krocus Serum
I have just started to use this product, and it is wonderful. My skin is dewey and no longer dry. I am 76 years old with very few lines and beautiful skin, but this serum has made my skin look even more beautiful. Thank you Korres for bringing this to HSN.bright-eyes6, INWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
This is an exceptional product. My skin feels like a baby when I wake up. it smells great but very soft.del56, FLWas this review helpful? 12 out of 12 found this review helpful
Packaging wins over product!
The packaging is so beautiful! Use it to decorate shelves in bath or bedroom. The serum itself may be too drying for some. It will take awhile to see results. Fragrances in products do not bother me, but this is HEAVILY perfumed and may bother others. Will keep this to see if any results. Hoping for a miracle at 75, will not blame product if nature remains stubborn with ravages of time!freud, CTWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.