We think you'll love these just as much
Korres Fig Body Body Butter Trio - 7.95 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
This beautifully scented, creamy body butter helps soften, moisturize and rejuvenate the look and feel of skin.
What You Get
- (3) 7.95 fl. oz. Fig Body Butters
- Warm scent of freshly-cut figs.
What It Does
- Contains some of the most powerful ingredients in nature, including shea butter, organic quince extract and a proprietary blend of sunflower, almond and avocado oils with other key ingredients
- When you moisturize skin with this emollient-rich body butter it adds moisture to the skin, which helps give it a healthier look
- Helps optimize skin elasticity and the look of smoothness
- Moisturizes and soothes skin, making it ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees
- Contains 39% natural oils, natural moisturizers and natural butters; no propylene glycol, synthetic dye, mineral oil, silicones or parabens
Made in Greece
Good to Know
- PH balanced for the skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
|Ingredients: Water (Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, PEG-8, Alcohol, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.|
Deep moisturizing body butter
Have used Korres for years and try to stock up when they have the fig scent. Very light fragrance which both my husband and I use. Great on heels and feet. Love this productAAC56, CA
I love the way it make my dry hands feel and smell!marmar4661, AL
The Most Amazing Scent !!!
I love all the Korres Body Butter Scents, but the Fig, and the Cassis Fig are my two all time favorites. It just makes you go "ahhhh" and melt when you put it on. I have my husband rub it on my back, and he is like "oh my god, this smells so good!". Then he took more and rubbed it all over his arms. If you have never tried the Fig, you must !!!BoBunnyBoo8885, CA
Terrific Fig trio!
I love Korres Fig Body Butter! Their body butter a fantastic moisturizer, which I use frequently in all seasons. Fig is one of my top favorite Korres scents. This body butter moisturizes wonderfully, with no unpleasant residue left on the skin. After application, the skin feels nourished, silky, and fragrant. It's such a pleasure to use Korres Fig!! Great price on this trio, too! Would love it if the Cinnamon Vanilla body butter scent were brought back, another great favorite of mine.purplestarr, MAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Product is great but scent is bad
Korres is a great body butter. This scent of the Fig to me though, smells like hair pomade. I need to take another shower to get this smell off. Others might like it but it's driving me crazy I feel like I was at a cheap hair salon. This cream seems much lighter than the other butters IMO. I need a lot of moisture for my extra dry skin. Again, Korres is a premium product, I just don't care for this scent.AR777, PA
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.