Korres Coconut Guava Body Butter & Shower Gel Duo
Overview & Details
Take your senses on a tropical trip without even leaving the comfort of your home. This creamy cleanser and rich body butter helps moisturize and smooth the look of your skin, leaving it scented with the refreshing blend of exotic coconut and guava. Make your escape to an oasis of luxury.
What You Get
- 13.53 fl. oz. Coconut Guava Shower Gel
- 7.95 fl. oz. Coconut Guava Body Butter
- Top: Mandarine and orris root
- Mid: Sandalwood, jasmine, heliotrope and white cedarwood
- Base: Musk
- Aromatic refreshing blend of exotic coconut and tropical guava
Good to Know
- May contain traces of wheat/nuts.
- Creamy foam shower gel with wheat proteins and Althaea extract
- Formulated with aloe and coconut oil-derived cleansers along with other ingredients
- Helps keep your skin hydrated and supple
- Helps leave skin feeling soft and looking smooth
- Helps moisture skin
- Contains emollients and humectants
- Dermatologically tested
- Free of petrolatum, mineral oil, silicone, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, PEG, ALES, synthetic dye, phthalates, polycyclic musks, retinol and animal by-products
- Luxuriously moisturizing body butter
- Helps soothe skin
- Helps optimize elasticity and the look of smoothness
- Contains shea butter, quince extract and proprietary blend of sunflower, almond and avocado oils
- Ideal for dry elbows, heels and knees
- Helps skin look more youthful and dewy
- Dermatologically tested
Made in Greece
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ceteareth-33, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.|
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco- Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Castoryl Maleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Hydroxyisoheyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol.|
I'm a big fan of Korres products not only for myself, but I also give them as gifts. The guava mixed with anything else is so refreshing. It is a nice blend without being over powering. I can always count on them leaving my skin feeling soft and smelling good.SB406, OH
Love the smell!
Not only does this moisturize but it smells delicious!!dlrdeb, PA
What's not to LOVE!
I've been using and gifting Korres products for quite some time and they are by far my favorite shower gel and body butter. Love the scent of the coconut guava.nanabear4u, WA
Allergic to soap
I am allergic to most soaps and body washes but have no problems with any Korres products . I can even use th secreted products without having a reactionJee626, NJ
Shower Gel is creamy, silky and it lathers so well in the shower. And the lotion is lovely and lightly scented. It helps keep my diabetic skin in great condition. Where other products strip and crack my skin!dusty68, GAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Korres upcoming shows.