exclusive! Kitchen HQ Personal Vacuum Blender
Overview & Details
Get your blend on ... on your own terms. This personally sized blender only requires a small base and charges via the included USB cable, so it's perfect for single portions and on-the-go use. Its vacuum lid allows you to blend your beverages in a low-oxygen environment and helps reduce the separation that occurs with traditional blending. Just charge up the lid and main body, then take it with you for when you need to blend.
What You Get
- Main body
- Main body protect lid
- Blend jar
- Blend jar base
- Vacuum lid
- Hang rope
- USB cable
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Cut ingredients into chunks of about 1 inch.
- If ingredients have a thick skin or a hard shell, remove it before blending.
- Always have the appliance in an upright position (vacuum lid upright) when blending.
- Never vacuum during blending.
|Color Choices:||Blue, Red or Silver|
|Measurements:||Approx. 11"H x 3" Diameter|
|Volume Capacity:||13 oz.|
|Power Source:||Built-in battery charges via included USB cable|
|Material Composition:||ABS and silicone|
|Care:||Wipe vacuum lid and main body clean with a cloth and non abrasive detergent; never immerse vacuum lid and main body in water; hand wash other parts with a non-abrasive detergent|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Allows you to blend food in a low-oxygen environment
- Helps reduce the separation that occurs with traditional blending
- Perfect size for a personal portion
- Prevents you from overfilling a large blender, making excess and wasting it
- Perfect for taking with you
- Once blending is done, simply remove the blender base and replace it with the light base for when you're on the go
- Lets you charge the blender in your home, office or car
This Blender works great and very convenient for my desk. Works just like described.Bose4, VAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
So this is the perfect on the go blender if you create very simple basic smoothies that don't require strong blends. I would not blend the hard stuff, ice, carrots, apple.. etc.. it doesn't have enough power for that. I make simple breakfast smoothies in it. Berries, yogurts, butters, juice, oats....20fttall, MDWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Wanted this unit for green drinks; tried an apple, celery and small carrot; it did not have enough power, left chunks of apple; blade got stuck twice in fruit and stopped until I shook it loose;love the vacuum idea but dont like the lack of power! Sending backDebbieMomandMe411, COWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Great concept, not reliable
I'm sending this back.I love the concept of being able to make smoothies on the go for a healthier diet and lifestyle. However, the first one I received as a gift didn't charge up the motor longer than 5 seconds at a time. I bought a second one, charged up great. Made the first smoothie to perfection! I tried making another smoothie that night, and the blades wouldn't turn, the motor revved, the outside started getting hot, and smoke started coming out of the charging port. NOPE!Rory362, WAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
A waste of money
Blender did not work as advertised. I bought 2 as Christmas Gifts and the recipients were very disappointed. Unfortunately, they did not inform me until Feb 2 so I am unable to returnkirkingster, MDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful