exclusive! Kitchen HQ Battery-Operated Handheld Smoker
Overview & Details
Add smoky flavor to casseroles, roasts, dinner plates and even cocktails with this quick and easy handheld smoker. Instead of waiting all day to get that gourmet, smoked flavor you love, just place your dish or drink of choice under its smoke for a few minutes.
What You Get
- Handheld smoker
- Plastic tube
- Rubber tube
- User manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Use with very small wood chips, teas, spices or herbs.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- There will be a lot of smoke when using this device. If you do not use it outside, then you should use it under an overhead fan (range hood).
- Empty the residue in a safe, nonflammable receptacle.
|Color Choices:||Black, Blue, Red or Silver|
|Measurements:||Approx. 8-1/4"L x 7-3/4"W x 3-5/8"H|
|Power Source:||Requires 4 AA batteries, not included|
|Material Composition:||Stainless steel, brass, aluminum and plastic|
|Care:||Once the unit has cooled, turn it upside down to empty smoking cavity, then shake gently to remove all residue; qipe unit with damp cloth; do not immerse in water or place under running water; tubes are dishwasher safe; see user manual for further cleaning instructions|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Adds smoke flavor to casseroles, roasts, ribs, poultry, cheese, dips, sauces, dinner plate or even cocktails
- Great for use with meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, salad, cheese, soup, butter, ice cream and drinks
- Supplies direct smoke where it's needed
- Infuses delicate foods without added heat
- Works similarly to a finishing sauce to add subtle flavor to your already cooked food
- Quickly turns any dish into smoked food
- Only takes a few minutes under smoke for food to get a smoky flavor
Easy to use
- Just load with small wood smoking chips to easily smoke your food and beverages
- Rests on a stand so that you don't need to hold it
- Ergonomically designed
Love it....works great....scooterscool, MSWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Arrived on time. Immediately opene e the box and proceeded to smoke salmon. I had pulverized some wood pellets from the pallet smoker all that needs saying is...why in the world did we not get one sooner?? So easy to use and all that's needed is a mini pinch. A very little goes along way. Very happy. We also have smoked chicken breasts- flavor is awesome!mitkoed, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Decent Entry Level Smoker
So far, I've smoked some pork chops with hickory chips. It's simple to operate, but it should come with an easy recipe book, an ebook or even a sheet on different woods and the flavors they impart. It's a hand held device, and the stand is useful. To their credit it worked exactly as the demonstration said it would. I infused the smoke after cooking the chops, and the flavor infusion was strong but not overpowering. It was delicious.MissVicky, NCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful