Keranique Follicle Boosting Serum
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Apply Now
- Enjoy free shipping with your $99.00 or more Fall First Look order. Offer will be applied at checkout.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Thin hair can be a frustrating problem — and you need a real solution. This leave-in serum addresses thin hair directly at the follicle level, helping nourish follicles with moisture, strengthen and fortify hair and leave you with the fuller and thicker appearance you crave. Get help for your hair, and discover the beautiful, more vibrant look you've been waiting for.
What You Get
- 2 fl. oz. Follicle Boosting Serum
Good to Know
- Cannot be used with Minoxidil.
- Weightless scalp beauty treatment developed for women with all types of thin hair
- Addresses thin hair directly at the follicle level
- Nourishes follicles with moisture
- Enhances volume to make fine hair look and feel fuller, thicker and more vibrant
- Helps condition the hair and scalp
- Strengthens and improves the elasticity of hair fibers to help prevent breakage
Infused with the Keratin Amino Complex
- Reinforces and protects hair
- Shown to maintain thicker and denser hair with continuous usage
- Helps keep hair looking full and healthy
- Helps strengthen and fortify thinning hair
- Helps thicken each hair shaft
- Contains a high concentration of a patented peptide, peppermint oil and stem cells derived from apples
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates
Made in USA
KERANIQUE FOLLICLE SERUM
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panthenol, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Polyquaternium-11, Calcium Pantothenate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polyquaternium-7, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Arginine, Niacinamide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Zinc Gluconate, Lecithin, Mannitol, Glycogen, Ornithine HCl, Citrulline, Dextran, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Quaternium-95, Menthol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glucosamine HCL, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Biotin, Sucrose Laurate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Ethoxydiglycol , Dipropylene Glycol , Citric Acid , BHT, Propanediol , Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone.|
Keranique Follicle Boosting Serum
It really works!
I recently purchased the Follicle Boosting Serum from HSN as I had a promotion code but I've actually been using if for a couple months now. And I need to tell everyone that this is an amazing product if your hair is thinning. I've seen a marked improvement in my hair starting at about the 2 month mark. My hair is stronger, thicker, has more volume. I massage it in with my finger tips twice a day morning and night. It's lightweight and not greasy at all and it absorbs right into my scalp without ruining my hair style. And I can easily travel with it since it's only 2 oz in size. Very convenient. I wasn't sure at first it would last a whole month but it sure did. Somebody told me it even has an award winning ingredient in it. I wasn't ready yet to try Minoxidil which has also been recommended to me. That this option was available, is great as I know my hair needs help. Good product!SARAHHEARTBURN12, FL
Yes, it works
I am peri menopausal and noticed that the texture of my hair changed. Thinner & weaker. I have used this product for 3 months. I sprayed once daily around my hairline, concentrating on the areas behind my ears and down to the nape of the neck. Also the hair at my sideburns was weak before the hormone changes. I have between 2-3" of new growth. My hair is stronger and a little thicker. I have purchased a 2nd bottle. I gave this 4 stars because the first ingredient is water. Causes frizziness.3tsoleil, MD
A great investment
At first, when I sprayed the serum into my palm, I thought it was a bit watery. I'm an African-American woman, and I worry about products that are too wet for styling, as it could make my hair look oily or dry it out. But then I compared it to a leading hair serum by a manufacturer of products for ethnic hair and it was the same! The only difference is a perfumey smell, which Keranique does NOT have. For the most part, I sprayed it on my hands and rubbed it on my scalp and hair when it was dry. I really liked the results. My hair held it's mold, and my scalp, which felt a little dry, felt refreshed and stopped itching. I sprayed it directly on parts that were itchy (dry weather) and it soothed it. I'm going to try using it on wet hair before blowdrying next to see what the results are. I'm excited to keep using it.elt19761, CA