Judith Ripka Sterling Silver Multi-Gemstone Evil Eye Ring
Flaunt your keen eye for fashion when you wear this sparkling "Evil Eye" ring featuring brilliant blue topaz and beautiful black spinel. From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver band ring has "evil eye" design with round, blue topaz stone at center in rope-textured frame
- Center stone set atop eye-shaped white mother-of-pearl stone
- Eye design surrounded by pave-set round, black spinel
- Ring shoulders taper to under-side
- Twisted rope and berge textures throughout
|Measurements:||Approx. 1/2"L x 3/4"W x 3/16"H; shank 1/2"|
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Country of Origin:||Thailand|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|Total Carat Weight:||1.13ct|
|White Mother-of-Pearl:||Geometric (5.7x5.2mm); mined in Australia|
|Swiss Blue Topaz:||Round; 0.34ct; mined in Brazil|
|Black Spinel:||Round; .79ct; mined in Thailand|
About The Brand
Award-winning designer Judith Ripka inspires those who appreciate style, design and uncompromising quality. Taking cues from her busy life as wife, mother, and grandmother, Ripka designs versatile, classic jewelry with a modern twist. Ripka is committed to using the finest materials and nurturing relationships with European artisans who have manufactured her designs for over 15 years.
Remind me about upcoming Judith Ripka shows.