Judith Ripka Sterling Silver Colored Jade Drop Earrings
Dangling drops of green or lavender jade look classically divine with decorative sterling silver or gold-plated metal embellished with sparkling, Diamonique® simulated diamonds.
- Sterling silver or yellow gold-plated earrings have oblong drops of green or lavender jade with bullet-shaped tips
- Tapered shoulders and sides lined with round, pave-set Diamonique simulated diamonds (CZs)
- Drops have silver or gold-plated decorative embellishments with round Diamonique simulated diamond accents
- Metallic linear post fronts also have simulated diamond accents
- Milgrain and rope textures
|Color Choices:||Sterling Silver or Gold-Plated|
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-1/16"L x 3/8"W|
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Metal Color:||White or yellow|
|Plating:||Rhodium or yellow gold|
|Findings:||Pierced with omega backs|
|Country of Origin:||Thailand|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|Total Carat Weight:||1.2ct|
|Stabilized Color-Enhanced Green Jade:||Geometric (23x6.7mm, 5.6x6.8mm); mined in Myanmar|
|Stabilized Color-Enhanced Lavender Jade:||Geometric (23x6.7mm, 5.6x6.8mm); mined in Myanmar|
|Diamonique Simulated Diamond (CZ) :||Round (1.5mm, 1.4mm, 1.3mm, 1.2mm, 1.1mm); 1.2ct|
About The Brand
Award-winning designer Judith Ripka inspires those who appreciate style, design and uncompromising quality. Taking cues from her busy life as wife, mother, and grandmother, Ripka designs versatile, classic jewelry with a modern twist. Ripka is committed to using the finest materials and nurturing relationships with European artisans who have manufactured her designs for over 15 years.
Remind me about upcoming Judith Ripka shows.