new! Judith Ripka Simulated Pink Morganite and Diamonique® Halo Ring
Pretty pink morganite and Diamonique simulated diamonds bring a beautiful blush and spectacular sparkle to your finger.
- Measures approx. 3/8"L x 3/4"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver
- Round, simulated pink morganite prong-set at center
- Center stone surrounded by halo of small, round, prong-set Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Estate-style gallery with Diamonique accents half-way down shoulders
- Angled berge textures
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Total Carat Weight: 1.40ct
- Simulated Pink Morganite - Round; 0.4ct
- Diamonique Simulated Diamonds (CZs) - Round; 1ct (DE)
Judith Ripka Simulated Pink Morganite and Diamonique® Halo Ring
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell
About The Brand
Award-winning designer Judith Ripka inspires those who appreciate style, design and uncompromising quality. Taking cues from her busy life as wife, mother, and grandmother, Ripka designs versatile, classic jewelry with a modern twist. Ripka is committed to using the finest materials and nurturing relationships with European artisans who have manufactured her designs for over 15 years.
Remind me about upcoming Judith Ripka shows.