Judith Ripka Simulated Paraiba and Diamonique® Halo Ring
An exquisite, simulated mint green paraiba framed in a halo of Diamonique, brings a touch of elegant color and spectacular sparkle to your finger.
- Measures approx. 3/8"L x 3/4"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver
- Round, simulated green paraiba prong-set at center
- Center stone surrounded by halo of small, round, prong-set Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Estate-style gallery with Diamonique accents half-way down shoulders
- Angled berge textures
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Total Carat Weight: 1.40ct
- Simulated Green Paraiba - Round; 0.4ct
- Diamonique Simulated Diamonds (CZs) - Round; 1ct (DE)
About The Brand
Award-winning designer Judith Ripka inspires those who appreciate style, design and uncompromising quality. Taking cues from her busy life as wife, mother, and grandmother, Ripka designs versatile, classic jewelry with a modern twist. Ripka is committed to using the finest materials and nurturing relationships with European artisans who have manufactured her designs for over 15 years.
Remind me about upcoming Judith Ripka shows.