Jeffrey Banks 100% Cotton Lightweight Coastal Blanket
Overview & Details
Bring the seaside inside; sand and shells help set the tone. Dress your bed with this lightweight cotton blanket, and coastal goes from humdrum to oh-yeah in one little leap. It's always the right time to re-do. Set sail for stylish, and say ahoy to fun.
Good To Know
- Cotton's natural properties tend to produce fabrications that do not remain wrinkle-free. When laundering, promptly remove items from dryer and smooth them out with your hands before folding or making the bed.
|Color Choices:||Aqua, Blue, Coastal Aqua, Coastal Cream, Coral or White|
|Size Choices:||Twin, Full/Queen or King/Cal King|
|Measurements:||Twin - Approx. 66"W x 90"L Full/Queen - Approx. 90"W x 90"L King/California King - Approx. 108"W x 90"L|
|Fabric Content:||100% cotton|
|Care:||Machine wash cold, tumble dry low|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Perfect as a bedcover during warmer weather
- Layer it with other bedding during the cold season
- Dries more quickly than heavier blankets when laundering
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Absorbs moisture from your body as you sleep
- Helps to give you a more comfortable sleep experience
- Increases the luster of the fabric
- Makes fabric take and hold dye more effectively
- Colors can be brighter and deeper and last longer
I love this blanket. It gives just the right amount of comfort. Not too heavy and not to light. The print is very beautiful. Be careful though if you have a broken, chipped or unfiled nail, because it will snag the blanket very easily. I ordered the Aqua and I love it.MsPittsburgh, TN
I ordered white and the coral, at first I thought they were going to be too heavy. But after sleeping with them I find they are perfect. The blankets are very generous in size I got doubles, and they hang down like a queen does. I'm very pleased with my order.NanciBCharlotte, NC
It's written up as 100% cotton lightweight blanket. That is why I bought it. BUT, it's anything but lightweight. I would say this would serve the folks up north nicely during the winter. Even on the coldest winter days here in Florida, this blanket is way too heavy. Pros: Made very well, doesn't lose its color after washing, very heavy, nice color Cons: Not as advertised = lightweight, cost a lot of electricity to wash and dry this heavy itemJaniceAM, FL
For those who love the true-blue heritage of American style, renowned designer Jeffrey Banks’ exclusive collection of home décor and fashion is inspired by the best elements of authentic American design. Traditional colors and patterns — equestrian, coastal, nautical, plaid and more — showcase the spirit and charm of this timeless aesthetic.
Remind me about Jeffrey Banks upcoming shows.