exclusive! JBU by Jambu Moonstone Water-Resistant Hiker Boot
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
- New to HSN? $20 off your first order with code HSN2021. See Details
HSN, QVC and Zulily card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
The urban jungle can be just as rugged as the backcountry when it's the middle of winter, so lace up with the Moonstone. This weather-ready, hiker-inspired ankle boot keeps your feet dry and cozy with faux shearling trim, All Terra traction outsoles and memory foam insoles.
Good to Know
- The upper materials are water resistant to help keep your feet dry
- Built on Dakota construction
- APMA approved for use of the APMA's Podiatric Seal of Acceptance
|Color Choices:||Black, Brown Plaid, Gray Plaid, Olive, Stone or Tan|
|Upper:||Water-resistant, tumbled faux leather (manmade); Plaid fabric shaft (Brown Plaid and Gray Plaid only)|
|Design:||Hiker-style winter boot|
|Closure:||Lace-up front; inside zipper entry|
|Toe Type:||Closed, round|
|Lining:||Microfiber terry fabric|
|Insole:||Memory foam padded|
|Sole:||All Terrain traction rubber lug with leather flocking|
Size & Measurements
|Size Choices:||6, 6-1/2 to 10, 11, 12; Medium or Wide|
|Back Heel Height:||Approx. 1"H rubber heel|
|Shaft:||Approx. 4.25"H shaft with 11" leg opening|
- Comfortable; provides bounce back with every step
All Terrain traction outsole
- Supported rubber traction provides great grip
About The Brand
Established in 2010, Jambu is known for bridging the worlds of function, fashion and comfort, designing shoes that take you from your backdoor to the great outdoors. Superior function offers the ultimate in ease of wear with hook and loop, bungee and zipper closures. Every Jambu & Co. shoe guarantees comfort with memory foam insoles, while All Terra Traction outsoles keep you sure-footed and ready to take on everyday adventures, whatever they may be.
Remind me about upcoming Jambu shows.