Jay Manuel Beauty Contour Highlight Duo with 2 Makeup Sponges
Overview & Details
What It Is
Both a contour and highlighter; the contour side helps defines facial features by adding depth and dimension to facial features while the highlight side helps add a radiant glow. Blending sponges are angled to allow for precision application and blending of makeup
What You Get
- 0.43 oz. Contour/Highlight Duo
- (2) 2-1/2" makeup sponges
What It Does
- Helps to chisel cheekbones, sculpt the jawline and slenderize the nose
- Enriched with micronized silk and silicone for a smooth, natural filter-finish look
- The highlight side is enhanced with diamond dust that adds a "spot-lit" radiance wherever it's applied
- Specially angled, easy-to-hold spherical wedge shape
- 2-sided for maximum usage
- Designed for precision application and blending of along all contours of the face
- Durable professional-quality material will not pill or rub off, allowing each sponge to be used multiple times
How to Use
- To sculpt, slim and define facial features, use the Contour side (darker shade) with a sponge to blend.
- To accentuate cheekbones, apply to the hollows of each cheek, from mid-face back towards the ear.
- To slim the appearance of the nose, apply to the sides of the nostrils. To "shorten" the appearance of the nose, apply under the tip of the nose.
- To make overall face appear slimmer, apply slightly under the jawline.
- To add dimension to the face, apply at the hairline.
- To add a radiant "spot-lit" glow to select facets of the face, use the Highlight side and a sponge.
- Emphasize cheek bones by applying right above the apple of the cheeks.
- Accentuate the sleekness of the nose by applying down the center of the bridge.
- To create overall dimension, apply to the center of the forehead and chin and blend.
- For a sexy pout, apply right above the cupid's bow of the upper lip.
- To open up eyes and enhance brow shape, apply on the brow bone.
Made in China
Jay Manuel Beauty Contour Highlight Duo
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Lauryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Magnesium Silver Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diamond Powder, Hydrolyzed Silk. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)
Mica, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Kaolin, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Magnesium Silver Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diamond Powder, Hydrolyzed Silk. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)
Love this product!! Easiest contour ever! I bought without seeing on air. I went back and watched the video and discovered I had the wrong shade (I was using the deepIm a Deep 1 in the foundationand I discovered that Im supposed to use the tan). No worriesI exchanged and now I love it even more!! Thanks Jay M. for always making top products!!CHERYLJ, NCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
FLAWLESS in 5 Minutes!!
I wanted to learn to Contour, but the whole process seemed rather daunting.. Then I watched Jay present this product on HSN. He made it look EASY, so I took a chance & ordered it. SO Glad I did! There was NO Learning Curve; I did exactly what he did & got a FLAWLESS Contoured Face in 5 minutes!! Jay's products always PERFORM! He also GETS the fact that women of ALL SHADES want to feel Beautiful & CORRECTLY FORMULATES for ALL Women of Color! THANK YOU, JAY! *blows kisses*SoBlessed224, VAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Great product goes on smoothly
I usually order the medium shade for foundations, but, ordered this stick in light, based on the video presentation. I suggest go lighter than your norm. I follow the video instructions and love how natural the bronze and highlighter look. I have received many compliments. I have a batch of powder bronze, blush, highlighter trios that are sitting on the sidelines. What I love about HSN is I can go back to the video to learn or relearn how to use the product for maximum benefit.Daphne25, NJWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
Disappointed in the color, ordered deep but it's quite light. I've used a few times and the product seems to go on nicely and blend well. Even though disappointed with color will keep.Blinggal2400, SCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful