Jay King Sterling Silver Turquoise Pear-Shape Pendant with Necklace
Beautiful, natural Chilean turquoise in a versatile pear-shaped pendant, makes this handcrafted piece a great choice for chic, stylish dressing. Pair it with the included turquoise bead necklace or wear it on a favorite chain or cord for even more fashionable options.
- Pendant approx. 1-15/16"L x 1"W
- Necklace approx. 18"L x 5/16"W with 2-3/4" extender
- Stamped .925
- Pendant: Wide, tapered bail; Necklace: hook closure
- Sterling silver pendant has pear-shaped, multi-colored turquoise in a polished frame
- Comes with turquoise bead necklace
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Multi-Color Blue-Green Turquoise - Pear (28x21mm), nugget (9x8mm to 4x4mm); mined in Chile
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- This piece is strung with Soft Flex — a flexible beading wire that helps improve the strength, durability and longevity of the jewelry design.
- A portion of the stringing material on this necklace is purposely exposed to provide flexibility and strength, to allow the beads to move freely, and to let you coil the necklace for storage. Stringing the piece too tightly could result in damage to the cording or the beads.
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.