Jay King Sterling Silver Turquoise Composite and Lapis Earrings
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Contrasting, yet complementary, the lapis and turquoise composite stones in these handcrafted sterling silver earrings will bring a beautiful pop of stylish, saturated color to your wardrobe. From Jay King.
- Approx. 1-5/16"L x 5/8"W
- Stamped .925
- Pierced with clutch backs
- Earrings have sideways, cushion-cut blue lapis stones on post fronts
- Cushion-shaped drops of bezel-set, composite turquoise attached to posts
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Lapis - Cushion (12x8mm); mined in Afghanistan
- Stabilized Compressed Turquoise Composite - Cushion (14x18mm)
- The turquoise material used in this manmade composite is from the Golden Bull Mine in China
- As per GIA, turquoise composite is a mix of natural turquoise, plastic and other components
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.