Jay King Sterling Silver Lapis Bead 5-Strand Tassel Earrings
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Handcrafted from lovely blue lapis beads, these fun, tassel-style earrings will bring a pretty pop of saturated gemstone color to your profile. From Jay King.
- Approx. 3-15/16"L x 1/4"W
- Stamped .925
- Pierced with wire backs
- Tassel-style earring drops each have five strands of faceted, round 3mm lapis beads
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Dark Blue Lapis - Faceted round (3mm); mined in Afghanistan
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- The individual carat weight of the cabochon gemstone(s) in this piece is not included in the total carat weight.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.