Jay King Sterling Silver Campitos Turquoise Inlay Swirled Ring
Go with the flow and this beautifully swirled blue-green Campitos turquoise ring. It's part of Jay's Gallery Collection.
- Sizes 5 - 12
- Measures approx. 1"L x 3/4"W x 3/16"H; shank 8mm
- Stamped .925
- Sterling silver ring features 3 swirled inlay stabilized Campitos turquoise cabochons
- Polished finish
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Blue-Green Campitos Turquoise - Freeform (4x24mm); mined in Mexico
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.