Jay King Sterling Silver Blue Lace Agate Pendant with Necklace
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Beautiful, banded blue lace agate from South Africa in a unique, geometric design, makes this handcrafted sterling silver pendant and beaded necklace a chic, stylish addition to any accessories collection. From Jay King.
- Pendant approx. 2-1/4"L x 15/16"W
- Necklace approx. 18"L x 3/8"W with 2-3/4" extender
- Stamped .925
- Sterling silver pendant has freeform blue lace agate topped with cushion-cut blue agate stone
- All stones bezel set; wide, tapered bail
- Coordinating blue lace agate bead necklace has rondelle-shaped beads strung in slight, graduated profile; hook closure
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Blue Lace Agate - Cushion (12x12mm), freeform (23x23mm), rondelle (5x3mm to 10x7mm); mined in South Africa
- All stones are faceted
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- The individual carat weight of the cabochon gemstone(s) in this piece is not included in the total carat weight.
- A portion of the stringing material on this necklace is purposely exposed to provide flexibility and strength, to allow the beads to move freely, and to let you coil the necklace for storage. Stringing the piece too tightly could result in damage to the cording or the beads.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.